Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Valoryn thanks, I really appreciate that. DA was a huge learning experience for me as I have said before. I know the look of the game changed throughout but that was only due to me trying new things and using them in game. I figured the best way to practice was to actually do it. It didn't always work out, looking back at christinas expressions in 0.8 also the park scene in the same version. But that was sort of the hump. Now its more of that slow learning curve as I move into a new render engine and start to utilize more tools.

It's been a fucking joy. Still can't believe its all almost over. Couple more months and this is all wrapped up. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. I want to thank you guys that have given critical feedback here. I listen to it. Then tried my best to improve on it. Okay I probably drank to much of this absolutely amazing beer and this turned from a thanks man to a heart felt message to the community :p I don't care. This shit is amazing. Shout out to Nova Scotia, holy fuck your beer is amazing!

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
@Philly_Games You made a great storyline for this game. This level of story telling and with your art skill getting even better, the next game you'll make would be expected to be of high quality. I look forward to checking that out in the future (but first I'm anticipating the ending for this game). Great work man. Good lord I keep looking at Carli... it's that great.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
the park scene in the same version
Hey, I gave you shit but it was actually great to have a brightly lit outdoor scene in DA. And if nothing else, you'll never set the HDRI intensity to OVER 9000 again.

Gotta crack a few eggs and all that nonsense.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Animations were kinda bad at first. Mainly because I had no clue what I was doing :p Carli in the office was my first real stab at them as an actual true animation. Took me a few updates after that to improve on them. They were also only a few frames back then because I only had limited resources to do them. Now animations are more frames so a bit smoother. They arent full blown movies though. That is way to much for my machine to handle.
Have you tried to use AMD 2990WX? rendering is so fast on those CPU.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I just finished 0.10 for the first time today,man what a ride!Your writing is superb,its rare to see a H-game focused on the story while treating erotic content as a "bonus",i loved the character progression and realistic approach for each heroine.As a film noir enthusiast i fell in love with your game the mood,setting,music its perfect and i cant wait for the next version kudos!

PS Not a fan of "young"characters but Christina became an instant fave!Something about that petite frail redhead with daddy issues excited me so much,i hope to see more of her and maybe even adopt her in the end if you know what i mean.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I just loved the jab at BigBrother. I know The Dragon did kill Stella, but there must be some way for her redemption arc. Killing that Max fucker was enough to make me forgive her

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
Hi everyone, I've been gone for a while and don't a lot of time for myself. Can someone please kindly inform me with a spoiler tag if this is the version that has the ending of looking at the picture? Or does this version go further than that? THANKS! ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Wanted to do the dev update tonight since I may not have time tomorrow. Since I just finished everything I wanted to get done for today, this felt like an excellent opportunity to keep you in the loop on progress.
The game is coming to a head. We are well over 800 renders now, and that number will still climb during the week. Most of everything is written except a couple of scenes that I will have complete tomorrow and two H-Scene after that. Been working on balancing for certain scenes to make sure they are not too hard to view but also not just easily obtained. I also have to ensure the prep work is laid out correctly for the end(s) in the final update so I have been doing a fair bit more testing in that regard.

Keep your save slots handy because you may need them. Next Saturday is looking like launch day. If I run into any issues I'll let you know.

As always stay awesome!

Philly

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hey for anyone that has hit me up on the buy me a coffee and you want a link to discord fire me a message through here and we can get you sorted out. I can't find any way of automatically doing it so it has to be a manual process.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@rodneyeatme just so ya know many expressions I am doing manually now after your feedback before :p That posted shot of Carli was all custom. Obviously I can't for them all due to time but it's nice to actually do it.

Reactions: botc76
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes