rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
@rodneyeatme just so ya know many expressions I am doing manually now after your feedback before :p That posted shot of Carli was all custom. Obviously I can't for them all due to time but it's nice to actually do it.
Where's the fun in that? There's nothing like installing a fresh expressions pack, finding all the previews are ant sized pics of the ugliest model in history, then waiting for a render to finish and show your new cross eyed abomination.

But, more seriously, you can tell. She looks great, and you honestly can't buy a look like that. And I love that you tinted it blue. I can't remember - did you do the blue tint darkness thing with Mi-do before? I swear I remember that.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I did in 0.9 and to a degree in 0.7. This one I used the sun sky setting with emissives and gave the sky a heavy blue tint. There is a huge ass window in that bathroom... for reasons... lol.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Was wondering....do you get any scenes between Eddie and Judy? Just started playing but i wanna know if thats in the game. :)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
These are mainly just for the names, characters were not based on them.

Stella - Street Car Named Desire
Christina - Kiss me Deadly
Hollis Marlowe - The Big Sleep
Eddie Halliday - The Big Steal
MC Default name - Maltese Falcon
Mi-do - Old boy
Sun-woo - Bittersweet Life
Matlock - Matlock lol
Judy and Kira I cant recall anymore I'm sorry.
Have you ever considered making characters based of Grace Kelly or Lauren Bacall? Now those were some Dames...

Alison L

Nov 18, 2017
Darned you Philly!
I went through the game first few times and mentally decided that Carlii was for me.
But playing it through a few more times and now I can't get Mi-do out of my head.
How DARE you!!
Lol.
Love this game!

n3utix

Jan 31, 2018
Hi guys! I'm playing this game via walkthrough pdf but according to the pdf file the story line is finished which isn't because game is still going. So I've decided to search the updated file but couldn't find it. If one of you guys post the updated file I would really appreciate it.
I really loved the game btw it's so underrated in this forum imo.

EDIT: Found it but can't share link. Just go to page 120 and scroll down.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes