uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
After playing the latest update, it's official: this is the best adult game out there and it's not even close. Milfy City has a chance to rival it in the future when it has more content, but nothing else can touch this game in terms of quality.
Yes, this one is top notch and I haven't found anything that gets near. This one has the full package for me: interesting story, exciting scenes and developments, cool characters and great renders. The hot scenes are actually a bonus for me in this one :p

Reactions: nekdo and Pagliano

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I download the save and version 0.10, it does not show up in save :( Can u tell me how to get that scene? I only have 1 interaction with the dragon so far when she lying on the bed sleeping (the rest is her killing me, sad)
Did you go over to page 11 slot 5 to find the save? You could also rename the file to whatever save slot you want, for instance rename it to 1-1-LT1.save and it will show up on page 1, slot 1.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
anyone could get the dragon scene , would love if u guys share the save :D
It was earlier said that you'd have to play the story as a very depraved bastard to get the scene with the "Dragon Lady", so forget being sentimental and romantic and stuff, and be a highly depraved guy to get the scene.

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
Hey everyone I'm really enjoing the game! Interesting story, great characters and very sexy scenes.
Now since I chose Carli I was wondering what the Mi-do path would be like.
Does anyone have a savegame with the Mi-do path round about the start of ch11 ?

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Did you go over to page 11 slot 5 to find the save? You could also rename the file to whatever save slot you want, for instance rename it to 1-1-LT1.save and it will show up on page 1, slot 1.
navigated till page 20 but still no save, already tried change name, nothing happen :(

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@EnterpriseNL change log for ya.

• 950 new renders (that does include the animations)
  • Far more scenes than any other release.
  • New licensed music
  • Copy edits for chapters 2 through 10.
  • Replaced the bathroom in 0.1 for continuity. Thats probably the biggest change :p
  • Fixed the name of Mrs Hunter to Turner because I was drunk or something when I did that, I still can't believe i screwed that one up.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes