yvb

Jul 19, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the last episode? I couldn't find in the last 2-3 pages

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
navigated till page 20 but still no save, already tried change name, nothing happen :(
Not sure then. Other than making sure it's going into [whatever your depraved awakening folder is]\game\saves folder. If it's going there and you're still not seeing it I don't know. You could also try another save, on the last page, someone posted another one that's right at the sex scene with the Dragon, though I don't know why it would work and the one I posted wouldn't, but it's worth a try I guess.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Rofl, wdym i just quick loaded and played like 5 min, wtf
Well, we couldn't have played the same game. 0.11 took be about 50 minutes. Admittedly I've reloaded few times to check some other options. But just to see all of the sex scenes (Carli, Christina and Lisa) takes WAY longer then just 5 minutes!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
from the start..if you actually read the brilliant story..you are looking at "hours" of playtime..just the update..30-60 minutes..so if you have only 5 minutes?...you got on the wrong boat and went to the wrong island and now have to satisfy leprous pygmies

Apr 7, 2018
Loved the update, seems like almost every path delivered a full updates worth of content although since there are so many paths I guess content felt low for some people. A little odd I didn't get the Mi-do or Carli roof scene, any ideas why? Also Christina was let go instead of brought to me in chains like it shows in the CG, was that a bad end?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this playthrough i got my Carli..will have to play again as a total douche to get the other stuff..ok good guy Rob..time to go away..The Bastard needs to play..HAHAAAA!!!
a sign of how good a game is you get goosebumps..you use all caps..and you change one of your signature gif's to said game...done done and done :p

Reactions: Philly_Games

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@Philly_Games love the update man but now you got me want more I hate and love you at the same time lol and btw why gotta make me choose between them I royally hate you can’t have a true ending lmao but seriously great update man

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Loved the update, seems like almost every path delivered a full updates worth of content although since there are so many paths I guess content felt low for some people. A little odd I didn't get the Mi-do or Carli roof scene, any ideas why? Also Christina was let go instead of brought to me in chains like it shows in the CG, was that a bad end?
Chistina ? In chains? Gimmie that! :)

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes