Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Not sure then. Other than making sure it's going into [whatever your depraved awakening folder is]\game\saves folder. If it's going there and you're still not seeing it I don't know. You could also try another save, on the last page, someone posted another one that's right at the sex scene with the Dragon, though I don't know why it would work and the one I posted wouldn't, but it's worth a try I guess.
Technically there is a second location, all games in renpy have a backup location (maybe in case of accidental deletion of all contents of the folder ..or facilitate exchange of updates)
C: / users / your name / AppData / Roaming / Renpy .. (all Renpy backup save games installed are there)
AppData is a system folder and usually protected (it is only viewable when you enable it ..... accessing control panel, file explore options, view: and clicking show hidden files, folders and drivers)
These folders usually hidden because in case of DEL .. (Goodbye Windows)
They are easily recognized, after being enabled the icon is half transparent ..

"It is my Warning, if you have more people using the pc or it is the type that loves to be deleting folders for more space (do not leave this option enabled !!)

The question: I have already found some games in Renpy that need to change the two locations or the changed save does not work .. (maybe conflict between original changed and backup)

Maybe this is not the case, but the tip ..... why when installing a new update game in RenPy appears the old save ..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Awesome update, I sure as hell was happy to return to Carli, oh hell yeah I was, can't get enough of her! :p Tough you can't go wrong with Christina nor Judy either ;p
Things in story sure are escalating rapidly now but that's to be expected since MC has gotten far too close to their plans and shit and they have to stop him but that's some good action there, and although she's a complete sociopath, Dragon is just so damn fine, haha :p

I just wonder though, is there a route where MC and Dragon legitimately hitting it off is possible, like, they'd get together or something (and not just a one night stand either, haha), like, if you turn out to be just as depraved as she is, seems like it's something she appreciates, haha.

@Philly_Games Keep up the damn good work my friend, always quality updates! :)

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I just wonder though, is there a route where MC and Dragon legitimately hitting it off is possible, like, they'd get together or something (and not just a one night stand either, haha), like, if you turn out to be just as depraved as she is, seems like it's something she appreciates, haha.
That's a great idea! To turn your MC into a psycho just so he can hit it off with another psycho...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya see..i'm not into blondes...thus a Dragon wild ride love path aint interesting to me..also why..Mi-Do isnt my focus either when normally asian dames are my total focus..LOL..sorry..its Carli...that dark haired stunner is all that and a bag of chips...
should add..redheads turn my crankshaft also..so..ya..Christina is good backup to Carli :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ya see..i'm not into blondes...thus a Dragon wild ride love path aint interesting to me..also why..Mi-Do isnt my focus either when normally asian dames are my total focus..LOL..sorry..its Carli...that dark haired stunner is all that and a bag of chips...
should add..redheads turn my crankshaft also..so..ya..Christina is good backup to Carli :p
I'm most definitely all about Carli, she's just so sensual, beautiful, sexy and erotic, body simply perfection and heart is pure. Scenes with her always make me feel a certain type of way (and I'm not talking about just the sex scenes either), I just can't get enough of her. :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is this update any good? I got pretty turned off this game after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sudden (unavoidable) death.
Yeah it is worth playing, most definitely, and things are only getting more interesting after that.
But you're not wrong, Stella's death saddened me, I really wanted to help her and protect her, but the sad reality about stories like this is that you just can't protect everyone, you're alone against a legion basically, there will be casualties.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
But having that said, I hope there can be redemption for her, maybe, just maybe there's a route that leads to good things with her, her and MC, I'd like that myself.
Let me tell you a story: there was this woman with a borderline disorder. There might have been a route that lead to better things for her. But she refused to take her meds. She said that they didn't let her be herself...

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah it is worth playing, most definitely, and things are only getting more interesting after that.
But you're not wrong, Stella's death saddened me, I really wanted to help her and protect her, but the sad reality about stories like this is that you just can't protect everyone, you're alone against a legion basically, there will be casualties.
Thanks, ill check it out... Also I was more upset that it was completely unavoidable, good path or evil she still dies. it made me feel like my earlier choices didn't matter up to that point. I mean if it was something like you have to decide who you spend more time with (and protect) and then the other one is killed it would not be so bad because it was your decisions that led to it. Instead it waaaay to abrupt to feel like anything but pure shock value

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
That's a great update, the climax before the climax, since the next one will be the final release, if I remember correctly, and I expected a proper cliffhanger, but, seriously, in front of that fuckface? Damn! Anyways I enjoyed all that so much I just can't wait for the end.

P.S. When I saw these I just melted

Beyond perfection.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks, ill check it out... Also I was more upset that it was completely unavoidable, good path or evil she still dies. it made me feel like my earlier choices didn't matter up to that point. I mean if it was something like you have to decide who you spend more time with (and protect) and then the other one is killed it would not be so bad because it was your decisions that led to it. Instead it waaaay to abrupt to feel like anything but pure shock value
True, but at that point of the story she, of the people you knew about then, was the sole weak link, apart from Mi-Do I think, she had to be eliminated, she knew too much, Carli, yourself or Judy weren't a too big of a threat just yet then.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
In a well written story (as in life) you can't control everything. But, having said that, if Philly killed Carly I would have to hire a hitman to do him in :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's a great update, the climax before the climax, since the next one will be the final release, if I remember correctly, and I expected a proper cliffhanger, but, seriously, in front of that fuckface? Damn! Anyways I enjoyed all that so much I just can't wait for the end.

P.S. When I saw these I just melted

Beyond perfection.
That's Carli, beyond perfection, mmmm, the kind of woman you'd be happy and ready to die after even the most simplest touch of hers, haha.

Reactions: Gwinb777
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes