jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I have not played this update*still downloading*. After reading the walkthrough, i assume we won't get harem ending?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks. Updated on my end.
Is that shattered glass effect a shader along with post work? Looks amazing and used perfectly, man.

That Dragon3 music choice is awesome. It probably wouldn't work for any other western erotic game out there as well. Just a real hair raiser that fit perfectly.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for a finale.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Its a old 3d delight shader with an applied glass shader from mec4d to make it a more realistic glass shader for iray then yes post work on top of that.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh men, that choice about kill the dragon, let her alive for a possible fuck or kill her for be a dangerous bitch

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
My MC stopped his relationship with Mi-go back in 0.10. Could somebody please provide me with 0.11 save with her sex scene?

Apr 7, 2018
Its a old 3d delight shader with an applied glass shader from mec4d to make it a more realistic glass shader for iray then yes post work on top of that.
Is there any hope for a Judy Carli ending? Blows having to pick between the two, I like Christina but I'd much rather have Judy Carli then just Carli or Judy Christina

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any hope for a Judy Carli ending? Blows having to pick between the two, I like Christina but I'd much rather have Judy Carli then just Carli or Judy Christina
He just gave us the option to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This being noir, that means we will never, ever, ever get a happy ending with her.

Also, despite being a proper Mi-do man and knowing Matlock and the dirty cops are all secretly controlled by criminal mastermind Christina, the Cristina/Judy duo are a hell of a lot of fun together.

rogii

Apr 29, 2017
Wow Judy gets prettier every update. She looks so beautiful and lovely. No doubt my most favorite girl in the game even tho i have a thing for asian women. #sorrymido

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Carli is the Hooker with a heart of gold..like Pretty woman..only..you know..good looking and fun(Julia Roberts is neither..Marianas Trench sized mouth of doom) HAHAAAAA

Reactions: Philip Screwdriver

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i tried the save game the other poster put up to see what happens with the Dragon....what followed was me in the shower curled up with the shower curtain crying while Journey played in the background...

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes