Sep 19, 2017
Awesome game, really one of the best I've played so far. The story, the writing, and the atmosphere are just amazing. And graphics are great, too !
But with such a writing quality, even with a low graphics quality, that wouldn't matter at all to me. :extremelyhappy:

That's really an great job, congrats ! Hope this game will get more exposition, it deserves it.

Reactions: proximus

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
For Carli right now in the early game a higher score is best. That will allow you go forward with her.

Edit: @met4lsp4wn Sorry i responded to quickly. Carli's lust in the long run won't be as important as her score. You will still want some points in it to open up optional scenes but with her a score is better suited.

Where as with Judy lust will play a more important role in the long run.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
I just discovered this, played the latest version and I got to say it's very well made. I'm loving the story with Judy and whatever is happening there. Seems very interesting. Plus who doesn't enjoy a bit of mystery.
Definitely shot up my list of games to keep an eye on. You do good work Philly, might even Patron up in the future.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017

I think that is an understatement. I really enjoy rendering the scenes with her in them.
I will attach a larger png version below. Feel free to share it around.
Thanks,
Philly

1.png

Ok, guys, time to stop thinking about Stella for a couple updates, that sexual deviant can wait :) We're going to have some fun with the rest of the cast very soon. I have something I hope you will like coming up.
I'll do a larger follow-up on my dev update this Sunday.
2.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes