Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Buffalo Fred Damn straight, thank you. It was great criticism that I was able to act on. There will be items of concern an individual may have that I can't address but you brought up a valid point and one that was actionable. It sort of goes with what @Lotex was saying about it being nice he could air some opinions without being ragged on. He was civil with it and he had a valid point. The character didn't really do it for him and that's ok. She does do it for me though, and I have a feeling others like @Viatovic feels the same way as me. So will I change anything with her? Probably not (well maybe a new hair style. The current one is hard to work with. Not a new color. Fuck that, soulless ginger all the way). I don't think this will upset Lotex either since like he said he still likes the models, that one just didn't quite do it for him.

I have addressed a few others such as many people had with the dialogue. Especially the Irish at the beginning so I heavily modified that and I think that it was @vir_cotto who had issues with the font size in 0.2 so that was also addressed.

Good constructive feedback if listened to will always help a dev, the dev just needs to listen to it and not be taken aback by it. Now if you just said "This sucks!" or "Those girls are ugly" doesn't help. Thankfully, I have found this forum has very little of that.

I will also say that the simple items such as "This is awesome" are great as well. It's encouraging and always welcomed :p

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Just played through the game and already loving it. Gonna try the other options and see what it leads to. :p Great work at this game @Philly_Games . Any chance of introducing the MC wife in the future?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Just noticed: when you stay quiet when meeting Hollis, later when you meet him again, you can still mention that you are 'sorry about his sister' (the stuff you did not say because you stayed quiet)

Reactions: Philly_Games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Draakaap23 Thanks, I'll throw a fix in for that. It would only work if you restarted but its minor. Im coding the last few scenes now so I will take a look.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just an update for you guys who aren't on my patreon. Sunday is looking like the release date. It really just has to do with the last few renders and how long they take, they have been 2 to 3 hours a piece. Everything else is basically in place. It's not as big as 0.4 but that will always be a rather large release. There is still plenty of content so I hope you guys will still enjoy it :)

U

User_215882

Nah just go outside if you own a house. I'm sure your neighbors will be in awe. I mean I wouldn't my neighbor is also my landlady and Id like to keep my rent down since she still likes me.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes