repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
This game is a jewel!
Very nice work . I hope you get the attention you deserve. I love noir, great music great pics.

Reactions: takeshikovash

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Btw the riding scene in this one I am probably going to redo when i get a chance. When rendering it was great but when put together I have issues with it. It didn't even bother me till I went through the game again to check something just a little while ago.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I think I will pledge up as well. The quality of this work has remained consistent through all of your updates. Time to pull funds from others that that have let me down in quality as well as changed the direction of their characters . See you in January.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Holly shit, every update is better, can't wait how story continues. Great job!

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone help me get the Judy special scene?
The closest I got was 6 score and 5 lust.
Its tough, its the only scene I have where you basically have to do everything perfectly. It's small and will carry over very little in the overall scheme of things. Generally I don't like to throw things like that into the game. I like some wiggle room for the player but its pretty crazy.

So to do it with judy do the following.
Day 2 in the morning: Say yes, then touch her. You will be 1 and 1.
Day 2 at home let her drink she will be 2 and 1
Day 3 in the morning say something more inviting she will be 2 and 2.
Day 3 at the coffee shop say "I think so" making it 3 and 2
Day 3 at the bar "Lie" That pushing you to 3 and 3.
Day 3 at the bar don't let her drink. She will be 4 and 3 and you can have further dialogue at home.
Day 3 at home at night "She can piss off"
Day 3 at home "It's very sexy" You should be at 4 and 5 by this point.
Day 4 morning. "It's must have been a good show"

After that your in the clear just make sure she doesn't have tequila at the bar.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Its tough, its the only scene I have where you basically have to do everything perfectly. It's small and will carry over very little in the overall scheme of things. Generally I don't like to throw things like that into the game. I like some wiggle room for the player but its pretty crazy.

So to do it with judy do the following.
Day 2 in the morning: Say yes, then touch her. You will be 1 and 1.
Day 2 at home let her drink she will be 2 and 1
Day 3 in the morning say something more inviting she will be 2 and 2.
Day 3 at the coffee shop say "I think so" making it 3 and 2
Day 3 at the bar "Lie" That pushing you to 3 and 3.
Day 3 at the bar don't let her drink. She will be 4 and 3 and you can have further dialogue at home.
Day 3 at home at night "She can piss off"
Day 3 at home "It's very sexy" You should be at 4 and 5 by this point.
Day 4 morning. "It's must have been a good show"

After that your in the clear just make sure she doesn't have tequila at the bar.
Thank you very much Sir Creator

Reactions: xb

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Hithart no problem. For unlocking that scene I am more than happy to help. Like i said its small but, you learn she has talent :p

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
FFS i have to replay the whole game because the useless walkthrough didn't say i need lust,lust and only lust to progress Judy.....so stupid :mad:
this one can help you
j_lust=x
j_score=x

Btw anothe3r good update.Thanks for that @Philly_Games My wishes come true.You've got a really good ''feedback'' in the last two months :)

Reactions: Darkaura
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes