Jun 4, 2017
I literally answered that 5 posts before yours...
To be fair to that poster, you really didn't--you just gave your guess as to when the final update would be out.

There was no update today. 0.11.1 is from September if I remember correctly and it's the penultimate episode. The final one will probably be out in the next couple of days. Philly is wrapping up things to deliver a phenomenal finale.
(emphasis mine)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
To be fair to that poster, you really didn't--you just gave your guess as to when the final update would be out.
It wasn't just my guess but what Philly told us on Discord. As fixed ETAs are always a risky thing to do and shit happens, this is as close as it can get. We can expect it in November, which equals 'the next couple of days'.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2017
It wasn't just my guess but what Philly told us on Discord. As fixed ETAs are always a risky thing to do and shit happens, this is a close at it can get. We can expect it in November, which equals 'the next couple of days'.
Granted on fixed ETAs, and thanks for the clarification; I disagree, however, that "November" = "the next couple of days," since there's a week and a half of the month left.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
From the message that you posted it seems that your account is blocked. Are you supporting other dev? If yes is it happening only with philly? The best and probably only way to solve the problem is to contact patreon and ask them more info.
I wanted to support only Philly. So this is my first attempt at activity on Patreon. For this, I registered. And then I tried to transfer money. But they blocked me. And so eleven times. Yesterday was my last attempt. Unfortunately, the problem in Russia is mass.
My English is poor. I wrote to Patreon technical support. But they told me that I incorrectly wrote and ignored. Well, not destiny.
I did not deceive anyone, I just do not need it. It's just a shame that I can't support the work of my favorite author.

Last edited:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Burn85 its all good man. If you still want to support me just make sure to pass the word around.

Btw im feeling gracious so another Carli render. I figured they have been seen already and I don't want to be spoiling much. I did one like this a long while back with Stella at the start of 0.5. I wanted to revisit it after everything I have learned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
@Burn85 its all good man. If you still want to support me just make sure to pass the word around.

Btw im feeling gracious so another Carli render. I figured they have been seen already and I don't want to be spoiling much. I did one like this a long while back with Stella at the start of 0.5. I wanted to revisit it after everything I have learned.

I wish I could look through the "eye" that is on the office glass.

Last edited:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You should generally ask specific content questions like that in spoilers, since this thread constantly shows new players are picking up this game and trying it.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I don't know how to use the Spoiler tag
[SPOILER']Enter your text in between these spoiler tags[/SPOILER'] (In both of the spoiler tags, remove the ' to make the tags work. I had to add them in or it'll create the tags.)

EDIT: @Ghost101011, head back to your original post and put the spoiler tags like you have below by editing your post. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Great even better. Thanks! As to your question, I can't remember as it's been a while since I've played but I'm sure someone who has the path might be able to tell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost1010111

Ghost1010111

Sep 18, 2017
[SPOILER']Enter your text in between these spoiler tags[/SPOILER'] (In both of the spoiler tags, remove the ' to make the tags work. I had to add them in or it'll create the tags.)

EDIT: @Ghost101011, head back to your original post and put the spoiler tags like you have below by editing your post. Thanks!
I deleted it and put it here

Jun 4, 2017

@Philly_Games, that's an absolutely stunning render, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a dedicated member of Team Carli. That could have come from a high-end photo shoot; it's amazing to realize it was created entirely in a computer. (Kind of a pity, too, in a way, since it means we won't be seeing any more of her once you move on.)

Reactions: Burn85

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, there are different actions that can be taken or will be prevented based on the scores as well as different dialogue results.

Reactions: Alteni

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, latest news I hear from Philly is that the hard part is done and the sailing should be smooth and swift from here. Look for the finale to this great game real soon.

Apparently, from what I can tell, he was having problems with the animation and the bunny costume, but he didn't want to talk further about it. Weird stuff may be coming, perhaps...

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Let's have some fun before the final episode...speculation time. Which do you think is most likely:

a) One of the big three dies - Carli, Mi-do or Judy
b) Massive foursome with all the major ladies - Carli, Mi-do, Judy and Christina - involved
c) Dragon comes back and rapes MC in front of tied-up girls above
d) MC chucks it all and goes to live with Mrs. Turner (because, we all want to mess with anyone named Eric)
e) MC and Lynn form a C&W singing duo and tour the world, screwing before and after each show, of course
f) Philly fools us all and the game doesn't actually end with this update
g) Philly milks us all and the game doesn't actually release this month
h) I get banned from this thread

U

User_215882

Im hoping for more talks about mattresses. Don't you think those beds Philly uses look so uncomfortable? I mean damn who would want to have relations on those kinds of beds. I personally would use a serta. Have a cooling pad too so that those digital characters don't work up too much of a sweat.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes