Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Whups. I guess then, what Philly was saying is that you got to the end of the game at that point and there was no more content in that update.

You could still go back and play different routes and, if you made a new save, should not face that issue. With the "skip dialogue" function, it shouldn't take you that long.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Can you go back, load your old save, go somewhere else from it that does exist in, save there and play from that save? Or does that screen come up as soon as you load it?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I'm actually a bit impressed that he can still remember what was/is going on. I mean, 0.7 was released quite some time go. :oops:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I first signed up to support Philly_Games. And after that, eleven more times. And permanent blocking. You apparently just said without thinking.
From the message that you posted it seems that your account is blocked. Are you supporting other dev? If yes is it happening only with philly? The best and probably only way to solve the problem is to contact patreon and ask them more info.

Reactions: Burn85

Module

Jul 19, 2017
Can you go back, load your old save, go somewhere else from it that does exist in, save there and play from that save? Or does that screen come up as soon as you load it?
Saves loaded just fine. I tried several saves but no matter choices I get that scene with chasing by The Dragon, then no matter I chose to 'Head to the press' or 'To the Vic' I getting caught by either Matlock or Eddie, then "The End".

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Saves loaded just fine. I tried several saves but no matter choices I get that scene with chasing by The Dragon, then no matter I chose to 'Head to the press' or 'To the Vic' I getting caught by either Matlock or Eddie, then "The End".
And that is effectively the end of 0.11. So you've missed nothing.

Reactions: Module

Module

Jul 19, 2017
And that is effectively the end of 0.11. So you've missed nothing.
Really? LOL. I saw update today, and download it in notebook so I can't check the previous version I played (I guess that was 0.7 but not sure) and just copied saves backup from the cloud thinking something new here.
Sorry guys.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Really? LOL. I saw update today, and download it in notebook so I can't check the previous version I played (I guess that was 0.7 but not sure) and just copied saves backup from the cloud thinking something new here.
Sorry guys.
There was no update today. 0.11.1 is from September if I remember correctly and it's the penultimate episode. The final one will probably be out in the next couple of days. Philly is wrapping up things to deliver a phenomenal finale.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Is the word "penultimate" allowed to be used on this site?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Holy shit this game's great. I went in fully expecting the main character to be some kind of the gruff boring asshole but he can be awkward and likable. The girls are awesome too, beautiful and interesting. I like the investigation plot thing going on but with the story being so serious and all make this more stressful than I would like. Lots of crime, some murder.

I find myself really worried about the girls getting used, abused, hurt or just stolen from me. I guess I'm a big softie I want them to be happy and not get hurt... and also bounce on my dick sometimes. I never said I was perfect. The renders look great, very natural, never creepy or weird with very few exceptions. The gameplay's nice and straightforward.

I regret ignoring this when it first appeared and I'm reading the story might be over soo. Might just wait until that's done and play again.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
@Barack Osama99 I had to delay. Real life work and other complications was causing me to really rush things, which is not good. So i figured a delay is not the end of the world and its not like its going over the month or anything. It gives me time to add more content and do it properly. Not to mention keep my sanity. 100+ hour work weeks for this long take their toll.
So you are working at Rockstar Games? :devilish:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Patrons will get it most likely this weekend.

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Is there only feet scenes with the asian girl ? And in one scene only ? And no one else ? That seems like a wasted opportunity to me, AND you have a threesome scene with 2 very hot girls in stockings, and you didn't put any foot scene in there, that seems like a double wasted opportunity to me. So here's me and probably a lot more people hoping for some more of that in the future.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There's only one more episode, so there isn't much "in the future" left.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes