septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I am surprised you did not call the previous update 0.9 or something, I guess is going to be a jump to 1.0 because of it being the final version.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I thought the last update was going to happen yesterday. Did I miss something?
I had to delay. Real life work and other complications was causing me to really rush things, which is not good. So i figured a delay is not the end of the world and its not like its going over the month or anything. It gives me time to add more content and do it properly. Not to mention keep my sanity. 100+ hour work weeks for this long take their toll.

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Meeeeeeen! The game is totally awesome, but are you saying us that we'll have no chance at all to fuck "The dragon"... :( Soooooo sad. I didn't kill her... I hope I still have a chance :)

And please, don't kill Christina too!

Jun 4, 2017
Meeeeeeen! The game is totally awesome, but are you saying us that we'll have no chance at all to fuck "The dragon"... :( Soooooo sad. I didn't kill her... I hope I still have a chance :)

And please, don't kill Christina too!
There's already been a chance to do that. It's a dead end--literally--but you can do it.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
@Sol Invicti Kira was a mistake. Hand that to my inexperience when I started. The renders in the hotel room are my very first except for what is in the title banner on the main menu screen.
Nooooooooooooooo wut. Kira is hot and has great scenes.

Don't tell me there's not gonna be any scenes with her in the final update :mad:

Last edited:

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Nooooooooooooooo wut. Kira is hot and has great scenes.

Don't tell me there's not gonna be any scenes with her in the final update :mad:
Kira does not fit visually (anime). And this is a fact. But the game is so good that "oh, well, okay." The character is good nonetheless.

Last edited:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's the final final episode of the game. I'm thinking back to other wrap-up episodes of TV and books and many times there is this nice run-through of all the major characters of the story, even if only in cameo appearances.

It would be nice if Philly did something like that, but he may just want to concentrate on bringing the story to a close.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I wasn't following this thread before and i only tried this game recently and it was a blast, but do we have any idea what's coming next after Depraved Awakening is completed?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Another noir atmosphere game with a cyberpunk twist. Philly has shared some model images and he continues to take quantum leaps in his art skills. If he matches that with similar story-telling advances, we should all be in for a fun ride!

Reactions: Burn85 and Draverik

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Another noir atmosphere game with a cyberpunk twist. Philly has shared some model images and he continues to take quantum leaps in his art skills. If he matches that with similar story-telling advances, we should all be in for a fun ride!
I'm just crossing my fingers for two fat chicks pushed off the sidewalk.

Sendor

Feb 13, 2018
Just wanted to say this is such an amazing game,
I think it's a smart decision to take your time and really make the end good and not push it because of set date.
Such an awesome game should have really good conclusion, i think you should take as much time as you need and do it properly, when you have time and not drain yourself too much, if you are already working so much lately.
Thanks for this game!

Kalam Mekhar

Nov 14, 2018
Hi gyus
Can someone please help me. Is that possible to find soundtracks that are in the game? Maybe somewhere in the folders or idk
would be very appreciated

Jun 4, 2017
Kira does not fit visually (anime). And this is a fact. But the game is so good that "oh, well, okay." The character is good nonetheless.
I was surprised all the same to see @Philly_Games call her a mistake. I've been figuring she looks that way because Matlock made her look that way, whether through plastic surgery or through biochemical/genetic manipulation. Tell truth, I still think of her that way . . . I don't think Philly made a mistake, I think his subconscious had more to say about Matlock's character than his conscious mind realized.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I was surprised all the same to see @Philly_Games call her a mistake. I've been figuring she looks that way because Matlock made her look that way, whether through plastic surgery or through biochemical/genetic manipulation. Tell truth, I still think of her that way . . . I don't think Philly made a mistake, I think his subconscious had more to say about Matlock's character than his conscious mind realized.
I thought that her design was made to single her out as broken/weird, like you were not supposed to like her.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
I explained it to myself in the same way.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
lol, if u guys wanna take that route im perfectly okay with that. For myself I need to understand what did wrong so I don't make the same mistakes going forward. Like I am being very careful on the builds for the models in the next game, so far they are beautiful.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes