Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Last I heard, he was working hard on some animated scenes, specifically Carli, that were running longer than he expected. Since it's the very last episode, it's possible he might delay to make sure everything is perfect (as if Carli isn't already perfect, right?).

So, maybe this weekend or maybe a way to work off some of that turkey and stuffing after Thanksgiving? Should be a feast for the eyes, either way.
wow wow wow wait what ??? Did I understand that correctly? the next update is the last ?? NO this is not impossible that may not be it can not end yet one of the best games can not be just over :':)':)':)'(

Reactions: Burn85

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Part of what makes it one of the best games is that Philly is telling a full story, not just a series of vignettes that feature sex. The good and bad of that is all stories have an ending. Philly is nice enough to give us several, but he feels it's time to reward your faith in him by bringing all the threads back together for a real ending.

Fortunately, it may be his last chapter but it's not his last game. He has stated he already has a plan for his next game and, if you become a patron, you'll see he's already shared a few of his "stars" for that one.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
wow wow wow wait what ??? Did I understand that correctly? the next update is the last ?? NO this is not impossible that may not be it can not end yet one of the best games can not be just over :':)':)':)'(
That it is. All good things must come to an end. Then after a short break after I am done DA I will go full steam ahead on the next game.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
So....I just started this game and I have a question.

(I don't know how to mark spoilers but mild spoiler alert I guess)

I was nice to Judy throughout the game, but I really don't wanna screw around with her. But it looks to me like I don't have a choice there, apart from maybe replaying the game and acting like a dick towards her? Is that the only way to avoid it?

I'm really not into Father/Daughter stuff and I have wanted to avoid it from the beginning.

I'm at the scene where he wakes up next to Judy and starts groping her breast after sleeping with carli. I really don't want that.

Reactions: Slim Shady

Anon69

May 28, 2017

I was nice to Judy throughout the game, but I really don't wanna screw around with her. But it looks to me like I don't have a choice there, apart from maybe replaying the game and acting like a dick towards her? Is that the only way to avoid it?

I'm really not into Father/Daughter stuff and I have wanted to avoid it from the beginning.

I'm at the scene where he wakes up next to Judy and starts groping her breast after sleeping with carli. I really don't want that.
You can opt out of it don't worry. You don't need to be a dick to her, just choose not to put you dick in her when the time comes.

Reactions: voldybuff

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Like you, I'm not at all into father/daughter stuff.
But I have some good news: she's not your daughter, nor are you blood-related to her in any other way. I have no moral issues with Judy in this game, you should reconsider your decision XD

Burn85

May 25, 2018
That it is. All good things must come to an end. Then after a short break after I am done DA I will go full steam ahead on the next game.
Can we meet DA heroes in the new game? At least in episodes. I do not want to part with them. Especially with Carli and Cristina. At least as a chance meeting. ;)
I really hope that Philly_Games will pay attention to my comment. Sorry for my English.

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes but that does not have to end now why not only in 20,30 yes or only in 40 updates why now? that's not fair, the good has to end so fast
but good at least I have now hopes for your next project man, I hope that is only approximately as fantastic as the incredibly good Depraved Awakening then I hope that I eventually get over the loss, even though a few more updates could not actually harm ^^ okok I already stop with the updates so maybe

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017

You have the option later of not going forward with anything with her. Also I love the fact you are just at the part where the story is about to go ape shit :p

asus

Feb 11, 2018
judy is my everything to me

Reactions: VOYEUR
Nov 11, 2018
Sorry , but can anyone enlighten me with the current status of the game? From what I've heard the game is going to get released today. So is that still on or we are having a delay for that last bit of animation stuff? TBH, I don't mind if it gets delayed a week or two. We don't want the dev to rush it after such incredible work. But you know, it would be good if someone can tell me about the current status. Thank you and sorry again :)

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Barack Osama99 I had to delay. Real life work and other complications was causing me to really rush things, which is not good. So i figured a delay is not the end of the world and its not like its going over the month or anything. It gives me time to add more content and do it properly. Not to mention keep my sanity. 100+ hour work weeks for this long take their toll.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2017
@Barack Osama99 I had to delay. Real life work and other complications was causing me to really rush things, which is not good. So i figured a delay is not the end of the world and its not like its going over the month or anything. It gives me time to add more content and do it properly. Not to mention keep my sanity. 100+ hour work weeks for this long take their toll.
I can't really "like" this, but I agree that I'd rather see the conclusion delayed than released before it's really ready . . .

That said, @Philly_Games, when's your new target date?

Last edited:
Reactions: nekdo

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
You can opt out of it don't worry. You don't need to be a dick to her, just choose not to put you dick in her when the time comes.
Like you, I'm not at all into father/daughter stuff.
But I have some good news: she's not your daughter, nor are you blood-related to her in any other way. I have no moral issues with Judy in this game, you should reconsider your decision XD
You have the option later of not going forward with anything with her. Also I love the fact you are just at the part where the story is about to go ape shit :p
Thanks for the replies. I'll definitely go forward with the game then.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Take it easy dude!!!
Enjoy your life!!!
...and when you have time for us, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO :p

Thx for your answers....

Last edited:
Reactions: Hans98

Sol Invicti

Oct 12, 2018
Great game, interesting plots, terrific renders. I understand that the game is not in the final version yet, and firmly believes it can do even better than the the game currently is.

I played the 0.11.1 version. Strangely I can't help but notice that Kira just looked a tiny bit weird in this world, as if she came out of the anime. Not complaining, just saying she doesn't look like a real person. Otherwise great job.

Love your work, keep it up!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes