zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Since i haven't really commented on the game...
This is not a good game it's a great game overall. Compared to most games out there, this game has a thrilling plot.
It also stays true to its genre & devs' vision, a noir VN. The dev really has good story telling skills coupled with pretty amazing sex scenes, even the supporting cast has enough background info on them to flesh them out just enough but not too much.
Based on the game so far i have no doubt the last chapter will be awesome.

I know dev, that you have most definitely heard countless requests & ideas on what to include with the last chapter & endings.
This is just what i would like to see =
1. MC visits Dragon over some time & tries to help her have a normal life maybe or have some peace of mind
2. Have a ending with Dragon, be it as a bad guy or if he reforms her into a good person
3. Have ending(s) that take place after a few years or have a time skip in the ending to show MC life overall & maybe some supporting cast as well.
1- Dragon is a psycho of a unreformable kind. It might not been entirely her fault that she got that way but now she is beyond repair (IMO)
2- There is an ending with Dragon. It's just that it's not a happy ending.

Mifeetes

Feb 20, 2018
Great game! Can't wait for the next update.. Maybe add in some more foot stuff? :p loved the scenes with it..

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
Hey @Philly_Games will there be a threesome scene with Carli and Judy in the next update? Carli kinda hinted at that in the past. If so, I'm hoping for a bunch of deepthroat with the two of them.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, well, well. The forum is running full tilt again.
I'm gonna have the honour to inaugurate the new platform and theme in our beloved thread. It looks very nice indeed.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Well, well, well. The forum is running full tilt again.
I'm gonna have the honour to inaugurate the new platform and theme in our beloved thread. It looks very nice indeed.
So basically you are saying, "FIRST"!

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I just wanted to point out that this is currently the highest rated game on F95 (outside the popular section) with a rating of 4.9/5 on 95 reviews; completely deserved if you ask me :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

EDIT - Actually it seems that this is the highest rated even if you consider the popular games section.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I just wanted to point out that this is currently the highest rated game on F95 (outside the popular section) with a rating of 4.9/5 on 95 reviews; completely deserved if you ask me :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

EDIT - Actually it seems that this is the highest rated even if you consider the popular games section.
Where is the "popular" section?

U

User_886295

If you ask me it is defiantly worth the ratings this VN game has almost everything you would want in a game I played it twice without getting bored of it I'm impressed by the developer I never knew VN games could be so good

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Always found it better to filter the games list to rating in descending order. Not only is Depraved Awakening first like it deserves to be, but there are a lot of other great games that aren't in the popular section either.
Oh, I agree. Fact that Depraved Awakening never made it to that list speaks for itself. I was just curious because I've never spotted any link to it.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Oh, I agree. Fact that Depraved Awakening never made it to that list speaks for itself. I was just curious because I've never spotted any link to it.
Well in game threads you're supposed to be talking about the game in question only (Mods make it pretty clear it has to be on-topic) so you have to look at the poster sigs instead for game links.

What I don't like about the new update now is my Dragon (And all other sigs) just look so tiny now that I'd have to think about investing in a monocle or binoculars :coldsweat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its first page for likes looking at new update page and second page for views..so its for sure among the most popular...there are over 300 pages...we still have to spread the word more though to get it number 1 all over :p

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a route for Christina that doesn't involve Judy?

She's my favorite character, so I was wondering if there was a route that involves only her in a romance, like with Carli.

The scenes with Judy and Christina are good, but Judy feels way too generic to me after so many games with a character like that.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes