Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Christina fans should be happy. I hope everyone will take away something they like no matter who their favorite girl is. I made sure a focus is put on all of them depending on all your previous choices. Judy fans will probably explode everywhere because I made sure she got an extra large scene since she did not have nearly as many as the other girls.

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
Popular Games is deader than Carli at end of upcoming update.
I'm just thinking it will put it in the spotlight and get it the attention it deserves rather than being buried in with starters and abandoned stuff.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game has one big flaw you cannot overlook.....it makes you mock games you'd normally enjoy as "not being good enough anymore" i just mocked a game that updated that i had no issues with its first release...because this game has spoiled me and my demands for MOAR from a game..HAHAAA...i am now "picky"

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
This thread's going under the radar has nothing to do with the product you offer and all to do with general questionable preferences and misplaced support. I always try to be respectful towards other people's tastes but, seriously, the most popular games list is a fu**ing disgrace. Of course not all of them but you get my point, and I'm sure that others here feel the same way.

Anyway, in order to prevent such an injustice from repeating when your next game is out I promise to say "good morning, brothers", "good afternoon, brothers", "good evening, brothers" and "good night, brothers" every single day. And I will expect each and all of our "brothers" to follow suit out of politeness.
Or you could just add some NTR here, some incest there, the odd bug with every update... What a lively thread it would be! And what a crappy game, for that matter.
Nah, you know what they say: it's better to be on your own than in bad company.
If this happens it will have more negative effects than positive. The staff and mods will ignore placing games that have such boosted posts in the threads. The object should be the support of the developer which will further support the game you like. As long as he doesn't kill off Carli, that is.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Popular is in the name. Popular does not make any distinction of quality. The admins and owners of F95 cannot make any decision regarding popularity other than going by numbers otherwise we would simply have a different kind of daily shitstorm ('you call my game shit because its not popular?'). Imho the decision to go by raw numbers was proper and smart unless people want that category completely gone which is the only alternative.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Carli is definitely my favorite babe in the story, she my number one, I love a sensual and erotic woman with a banging body, a woman that's also honest, and what MC and she has is something amazing, so as long as I get to drive into the sunset with her, I'm happy! ;P
Not saying no to Judy, Christina nor Mi-do either, haha, I'd actually even take that chick MC banged right in front of her own husband, talk about being cucked, haha, it would be nice to pull off the ultimate Netori (the only form of NTR I appreciate), haha :p
There are a couple of other chicks, but none of them really had any big role in the story, so oh well :p

But Carli is where the destiny is at and with <3

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Christina fans should be happy. I hope everyone will take away something they like no matter who their favorite girl is. I made sure a focus is put on all of them depending on all your previous choices. Judy fans will probably explode everywhere because I made sure she got an extra large scene since she did not have nearly as many as the other girls.
If you didnt put in anything new with the dragon I will be sad. I hope you dont want me to be sad :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Burn85

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If you didnt put in anything new with the dragon I will be sad. I hope you dont want me to be sad :FeelsBadMan:
Wasn't she either killed by MC or caught by the cops (doubt she'd be able to flee the scene in the condition she was, she got fucked up pretty bad, almost so bad she'd die anyway, just slowly) haha.

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
just let the man do his own thing. whatever it may be some will be let down and some will be happy. im sure he takes that in mind when developing branches of the story and maybe multiple endings...
every girl is awesome in some way or another so i guess its whatever ending it may be it own be a total pain

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
G
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Depraved Awakening [v0.11.1] [PhillyGames] - Original Size: 1.81GB

Download PC (282MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good job.

Nov 11, 2018
I must say this is the best from all the games that I have played so far. Incredible graphics, absolute stunning storyline and what not. It's just so perfect!! Mad respect to the devs of the game. Can't wait for the final version of the game. Man it's so hyped right now. You said it will be huge update. My god can't wait. Hopefully it will be out before 20th this month. And yes I will be forever indebted to the devs for this game. Please don't forget to share more stuff when you move into the next game. I will follow you and your games till I die. Thanks for the game

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
holy shit talk about multiple endings! i played the game twice(tried for totally different paths) and got three different endings for this version...
anybody know how many paths there are?
I got
1.at the alley facing eddie
2.hospital
3.press(meeting the grey eyed asshole...forgot his name)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
holy shit talk about multiple endings! i played the game twice(tried for totally different paths) and got three different endings for this version...
anybody know how many paths there are?
I got
1.at the alley facing eddie
2.hospital
3.press(meeting the grey eyed asshole...forgot his name)
Well with the final update coming:

There are 6 endings though they intertwine and change according to what was done. Two of those paths are very similar which I will explain my reasoning after release.

Reactions: wjh2039 and u z i
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes