rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, it took awhile lol. I did in 15 months what most do in 3.
But just think, when you wrap this puppy up in a couple weeks, you'll have done something people/teams with thousands of pages worth of, "Walkthru?" and "Need a hero" rarely accomplish.

You've done well. So, when you see some Eastern European release his 0.00001 of his noir game featuring a shota private eye solving the mysteries his mother, older and younger sisters are wrapped up in and his patreon rakes in $10,000 in its first month, try to remember that sense of accomplishment.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Speak for yourselves, i'm still young and beautiful ... well, i'm still young so I don't want to die just yet.

Plus I don't own a gun.

I think I might have a waterpistol somewhere.

Probably not but I know i've got water balloons.

I've no idea where i'm going with any of this so lets just pretend I said something profound and interesting (what? It could happen .... maybe) and move on.

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
I concur with Burt Reynolds Mustache (who wouldn't!). From what I've seen, the conversations in this particular thread have largely trended towards constructive input, positive (or at least harmless) non sequiturs and glowing commendations for the themes in play and the evolution of the development process at work. It's a pretty grown-up bunch for this community and I think that says a great deal about the value of the subject matter.

To kinda sorta paraphrase the words of a more famous doctor before me, the game is good and we should feel good!

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@adidas420 a few ways, its actually hard for her to die. Easier is to not piss hollis off. Another if you do that is when sleeping with lynn and christina tell lynn she is better looking. Basically she just mentions more shit about you behind the scenes if u said christina. If u dont wanna go back which honestly i understand u can open the console and set hollis_score = 1 and u will be good.

I should also state that situation is something I need to take away for the next game on what not to do. early choices effecting things much later on is fine but to that extent probably is not. I did add a few things to try and remedy it later on but moving foward on the next game it is something i need to be mindful of.

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
i say take it step by step. maybe take a trip before next game see where the inspiration takes you. work hard to relax harder... or smt like that lul

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This thread's going under the radar has nothing to do with the product you offer and all to do with general questionable preferences and misplaced support. I always try to be respectful towards other people's tastes but, seriously, the most popular games list is a fu**ing disgrace. Of course not all of them but you get my point, and I'm sure that others here feel the same way.

Anyway, in order to prevent such an injustice from repeating when your next game is out I promise to say "good morning, brothers", "good afternoon, brothers", "good evening, brothers" and "good night, brothers" every single day. And I will expect each and all of our "brothers" to follow suit out of politeness.
Or you could just add some NTR here, some incest there, the odd bug with every update... What a lively thread it would be! And what a crappy game, for that matter.
Nah, you know what they say: it's better to be on your own than in bad company.

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
OMG, how is this game not more popular????? I am not going to lie, I got wayyyy more caught up in the story and plot than I did in the beautiful material. Both are exceptional in this game and far exceed the erotic moments of the game which are many and pretty diverse. I noticed a few grammar and spelling errors but only a few and the only graphical problems are transitions in the animated portions going really quickly for short spans of a second or 2 before going to normal speed. BRAVO!!! I am definitely a fan of this game.

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
This thread's going under the radar has nothing to do with the product you offer and all to do with general questionable preferences and misplaced support. I always try to be respectful towards other people's tastes but, seriously, the most popular games list is a fu**ing disgrace. Of course not all of them but you get my point, and I'm sure that others here feel the same way.

Anyway, in order to prevent such an injustice from repeating when your next game is out I promise to say "good morning, brothers", "good afternoon, brothers", "good evening, brothers" and "good night, brothers" every single day. And I will expect each and all of our "brothers" to follow suit out of politeness.
Or you could just add some NTR here, some incest there, the odd bug with every update... What a lively thread it would be! And what a crappy game, for that matter.
Nah, you know what they say: it's better to be on your own than in bad company.

I agree.

Is the post count what gets these games noticed and moved to "Popular Games"? This game deserves way more attention than it's getting.

nokhai

May 4, 2018
i just played it, it's great. I hope next update contain more relation with christina.
this level of story telling as adult VN is something i never seen before.
magnifique!

Reactions: Philly_Games
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes