ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think in one of my playthroughs if i was stern and bossy with Judy i managed to have a Judy-free Christine experience

Reactions: lo0u

TheTarantula

Aug 30, 2017
@Philly_Games I just wanted to show my appreciation for your game, I think it is one of the best games (if not the best) of all the games I have played from here.
I am really looking forward to seeing how it all ends. Can't wait to play all the different endings... However it's also going to be a little bittersweet, knowing it's going to be the last update, so no more looking forward to a new release :'( Thank God for replay value.
And I really hope your next game will be just as good, but considering the previews and your dedication, I have no doubt it will.

So in conclusion, thanks for a good game.

Wow, my first post, and it only took me over a year :happyblush:happyblush

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
1- Dragon is a psycho of a unreformable kind. It might not been entirely her fault that she got that way but now she is beyond repair (IMO)
2- There is an ending with Dragon. It's just that it's not a happy ending.
I don't need to be with the dragon or even have an ending with her. I just need to be in that butthole.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Always found it better to filter the games list to rating in descending order. Not only is Depraved Awakening first like it deserves to be, but there are a lot of other great games that aren't in the popular section either.
Never mind. This section is mostly one garbage. Bad taste always aroused the interest of the crowd. If someone offended I apologize :rolleyes:
Oh, I agree. Fact that Depraved Awakening never made it to that list speaks for itself. I was just curious because I've never spotted any link to it.
The popular section definitely needs an update or at least F95 needs a "hall of fame" section dedicated to the highest rated games, so they can get the visibility they deserve.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
If you ask me it is defiantly worth the ratings this VN game has almost everything you would want in a game I played it twice without getting bored of it I'm impressed by the developer I never knew VN games could be so good
I agree, this game really has it all: atmoshpere, characters, sex and even a great soundtrack (something that is overlooked too often).

Reactions: User_886295

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Hey fellow freaks, I was playing with the new interface we have and after doing my incest search I did another one with foot job and found this potential gem. What concerns me is the dev listed cheating in his genre spoiler below the headline tags and so I did a search on the thread for NTR as the filter is still under development and found 3 pages... with people talking about different definitions and all kinds of crazy crap that means nothing to me... I just want to know. Does it have it? Can I avoid it? and if it does have it, why is there no tag for it in the OP?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hey fellow freaks, I was playing with the new interface we have and after doing my incest search I did another one with foot job and found this potential gem. What concerns me is the dev listed cheating in his genre spoiler below the headline tags and so I did a search on the thread for NTR as the filter is still under development and found 3 pages... with people talking about different definitions and all kinds of crazy crap that means nothing to me... I just want to know. Does it have it? Can I avoid it? and if it does have it, why is there no tag for it in the OP?
Short answer: no, there is no NTR.

longer answer: the problem with the forum is always, tags can be added by lots of folks, sometimes some of them even abuse their permission to add tags to troll people. Also, the search is most of the times misleading as many guys here have no clue what NTR is and bring up their own definitions to all kind of games, even when there is not a single scene of it in the game. So in essence, be careful with tags and filters, they often aren't really accurate.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
There are so many paths in this game that I can't really say that there isn't one with a possible NTR but I didn't stumble upon any in my playthroughs.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
To reiterate the last posts: There are scenes in the game where you see other people having sex. This is not, by definition NTR and by experience in the game, definitely not NTR.

There sometimes is an automatic response to anyone in the game having sex other than the MC as being NTR. It is not.

This game has action, adventure, romance, atmosphere, violence, blood and sex. But it does not have NTR.

Now, let's put this subject to bed and get ready for that shocking, amazing, pulse-pounding final episode in this great game.

And, for Pete's sake, a few more of you sweating out a couple of bucks support to Philly on his Patreon page would really go a long way! Save him from feeling he is the Rodney Dangerfield of adult games!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Think of it as love vs. lust points. One side leads to a more romantic strong relationship and the other to...well, I think you can figure that out yourself.

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
To reiterate the last posts: There are scenes in the game where you see other people having sex.
I don't mind watching other people have sex as long as the other people are all females. But I have no interest in watching mens.
If so is this avoidable? If not I can see why this game is not more popular as the renders in the OP looked pretty good.

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I don't mind watching other people have sex as long as the other people are all females. But I have no interest in watching mens.
Don't worry, no gay content in the game. In case you did mean a man and a woman, there are scenes, but that is nowhere near NTR as the participants are no love interest for the MC.

Reactions: Jandalf and Burn85

safwan

May 25, 2017
In the year or so that I have been on this site this is by far the best game I have come a crossed yet. I just couldnt stop playing, the character are lovely the story compelling, had to go through it multiple times even then theres still a few scenes i havent unlocked. I can not wait for the next update! keep up the fantastic work!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Last I heard, he was working hard on some animated scenes, specifically Carli, that were running longer than he expected. Since it's the very last episode, it's possible he might delay to make sure everything is perfect (as if Carli isn't already perfect, right?).

So, maybe this weekend or maybe a way to work off some of that turkey and stuffing after Thanksgiving? Should be a feast for the eyes, either way.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes