Burn85

May 25, 2018
lol, if u guys wanna take that route im perfectly okay with that. For myself I need to understand what did wrong so I don't make the same mistakes going forward. Like I am being very careful on the builds for the models in the next game, so far they are beautiful.
Can I see a piece of art from the new game? I will not tell anyone :censored::ROFLMAO:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You can see more than one, if you hop over to his Patreon and convert that excitement into a little monetary support!

Reactions: Pheonix97

Burn85

May 25, 2018
You can see more than one, if you hop over to his Patreon and convert that excitement into a little monetary support!
I have tried to do this more than once. I registered on different mails. But Patreon blocks me when I try to pay. Probably because I'm from Russia. :mad:

Last edited:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Patreon does have some issues. I expect there are others around who may have faced that problem and overcome it. Perhaps they will explain how its done on here or DM you.

Reactions: Burn85

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Patreon does have some issues. I expect there are others around who may have faced that problem and overcome it. Perhaps they will explain how its done on here or DM you.
When writing card details, there is an immediate blocking. My English is bad because I cannot communicate freely with technical support.

Jun 4, 2017
lol, if u guys wanna take that route im perfectly okay with that. For myself I need to understand what did wrong so I don't make the same mistakes going forward. Like I am being very careful on the builds for the models in the next game, so far they are beautiful.
I don't think what you're saying and what we're saying are mutually exclusive. :)

Reactions: Burn85

Burn85

May 25, 2018
"Oh no! It looks like you don't have permission to pledge to PhillyGames. The most common reasons for this are due to previous payment declines or suspicious activity. If you feel this block was in error, we suggest reaching out to PhillyGames on another platform."
Another unsuccessful attempt! freaks from patreon do not give to donate money. I will not even register there anymore. This is a mockery. More than ten times!

Last edited:

Module

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, I can't use saves from 0.7 in 0.11.1? I get this error after Eddie caught me
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 413, in script
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_ch6carlileave'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 413, in script
  File "/home/andrei/DepravedAwakening-0.11.1-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1376, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "/home/andrei/DepravedAwakening-0.11.1-pc/renpy/execution.py", line 552, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_ch6carlileave'.

Linux-4.15.0-39-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Depraved Awakening 0.11.1

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Module that is from an OLD bug back in 0.6 I patched it a day later but you unfourtunatly had a save from that day where the bug existed. Your save currently thinks it is in a spot that technically no longer exists, i have reviewed this with other devs and there simply is no way to fix a save with it. Just so you know it is not the end of the world. That bug only presents itself at the final line of the game when it tries to exit out to the main menu. Right now for you it is trying to exit to a location in game that no longer exists, you still got the full content.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The game ends with the update coming out this month.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
The game ends with the update coming out this month.
And as happy as i am for the dev to have a completed game under his belt. One that is absolutely awesome to boot. I cant help feeling a bit sad.
Lets hope that his next game is gonna rock our socks off as well.

Module

Jul 19, 2017
@Module that is from an OLD bug back in 0.6 I patched it a day later but you unfourtunatly had a save from that day where the bug existed. Your save currently thinks it is in a spot that technically no longer exists, i have reviewed this with other devs and there simply is no way to fix a save with it. Just so you know it is not the end of the world. That bug only presents itself at the final line of the game when it tries to exit out to the main menu. Right now for you it is trying to exit to a location in game that no longer exists, you still got the full content.
So, can I somehow continue the story? Sorry for dumb questions, but I don't quite understand what can I do to get rid of this error and continue game.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is no way to get rid of that error without starting a game fresh. What Philly is saying is that the error only should present itself as you exit to the main menu. This means you should be able to continue to play your game all the way through without incident, but you will always see that annoying thing every time you exit. It should not, however, impact anything in the game or prevent you from seeing everything.

Module

Jul 19, 2017
There is no way to get rid of that error without starting a game fresh. What Philly is saying is that the error only should present itself as you exit to the main menu. This means you should be able to continue to play your game all the way through without incident, but you will always see that annoying thing every time you exit. It should not, however, impact anything in the game or prevent you from seeing everything.
Thanks for answer. After Eddie caught me game says 'this is the end of this version' and then error. I understand that game thinks there's no content anymore and then trying to exit to the main menu, but question is why game can't see new content?

Last edited:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You should be able to press "Ignore" and continue on with the game.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes