Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game is good but im dissapoint because there is no harem ending
Edit:alright i take back my word,i love my birthday present:love:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
And im glad the mc is a good guy:sneaky:(y)
If you play the goodguy path,yes it is. :alien:

This will be easily one of my top 3 games so far among Adult VNs, the story were so good and exciting, sometimes i felt there is a bit too much sex scene tough (not like if i mind that much, everybody love to smash, amirite?) especially when you are at certain turning points in the plot.

Cant wait for the next project, keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Genji

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
The ending lends itself very well to a potential sequel. The difficult part would be to get the different endings to carry over however. Otherwise I imagine a story where the MC and Carli run into more depraved shit to unravel, especially now that their agency's become kinda popular and considering how Free City is basically a dump in terms of morality.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
The ending lends itself very well to a potential sequel. The difficult part would be to get the different endings to carry over however. Otherwise I imagine a story where the MC and Carli run into more depraved shit to unravel, especially now that their agency's become kinda popular and considering how Free City is basically a dump in terms of morality.
His new game looks sick as fuck, but if he were to come back to this game's world, I think a prequel would do much better than a sequel. Maybe play as one of the people responsible for setting up Awakenings and get some more of the Dragon's backstory.

Reactions: marx0211

marx0211

Oct 7, 2017
Please, help me open this scene. I have played this game so many times, but never manage to open this 29th scene.
Thank you so much :). 29scene.png

marx0211

Oct 7, 2017
After the diner scene, if your score with Carli is 7 or under and you selected her from the diner you will get a scene on a roof top after speaking with Mi-do.
I score with Carli is under 7 and I selected her from the diner.But never manage to open this 29th scene.
Does it need other conditions? Thank you so much :) under7.png selected.png

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes