Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I dunno how to rate this game :/

The prettiest girl I rate shows up in 1 elevator scene and I didnt even get to screw her.
The 2nd prettiest girl I rate wanted to kill me and I end up killing her.
The 3rd prettiest girl got killed by the 2nd prettiest girl.

So yeah.. :\

okay honestly tho.. I actually enjoyed the story.. and for someone who hates incest.. My first full playthrough ends up with Judy D: Time for the next playthrough.. good thing about waiting for full game I dont have to wait at all :p

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I dunno how to rate this game :/

The prettiest girl I rate shows up in 1 elevator scene and I didnt even get to screw her.
The 2nd prettiest girl I rate wanted to kill me and I end up killing her.
The 3rd prettiest girl got killed by the 2nd prettiest girl.

So yeah.. :\

okay honestly tho.. I actually enjoyed the story.. and for someone who hates incest.. My first full playthrough ends up with Judy D: Time for the next playthrough.. good thing about waiting for full game I dont have to wait at all :p
The 1st girl is a character that's going to appear in his new game . There are at least 2 endings (iirc) where you get to bang 2nd girl, and as for 3rd girl, you're crazy, there's no way she's 3rd best girl. Also, Judy isn't incest. Technically speaking anyways.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Sam alt account found.

GILF GILF GILF

Jul 15, 2017
I wanted to end up with Christina, I love it when smart women say stuff like this "You want a dumb slut to play with. You are in luck." and "Tell me what else this dumb slut can do for you.", while slutting it up.

I enjoyed this game a lot.

Reactions: pleaseeatsomeshit

Shoomyrovich

Dec 13, 2018
21st scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

44th scene:

btw I need help with mine, only one scene locked. any ideas?
Thank you very much :) and for this scene to open up you have to have a really high deprivation stats and accept the offer from that guy in the car, I forgot his name - the main villain (Murdock or something like that). This is one really bad and ugly ending...

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone know the song that plays on the title screen?, Been trying to find it since I came across this game lol... Spent half an hour just listening to the title song lol so I'd love to have access to it

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know the song that plays on the title screen?, Been trying to find it since I came across this game lol... Spent half an hour just listening to the title song lol so I'd love to have access to it
Nothing from Kai Engel

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
xmas1.jpg

This time you made yourself a gift! A little mini detective is on the way!
Enjoy this time of the year guys. Make sure you spend time with family and loved ones and make sure to relax and enjoy yourselves. Don't eat too much, stay safe, and enjoy.
I will be gone for a few days to spend some time with the family but before I go I want to make a few more of these for private eyes and up. Expect those over the next while.
Thank you for all your support over the last year, I truly could not have done it without all of you.
Philly

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes