baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
don't get me wrong, up to 0.5 i was very impressed, top scores here.
now, you get some feedback from us that can help you with the next update.
i agree with @CunningPig, so theres something to look into, and like u say, maybe MC need to describe it to "the player", so we understand his motive and so. also, my post is not that i want sex scenes, i just wanted more story and yeah, maybe a bit more "eroticism" to spice it up. for me, a good game is the relationships between the main characters, how they progress and mature, around a plot/story to unite them. but sure, each update can't satisfy everyone either, the story need to progress and sometimes the parts that i like need to wait a bit.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@baka Yeah what @CunningPig said has made me think pretty hard on what to do on that front. I think I am going to add a small scene of the MC coming back home instead, don't expect anything crazy just something to make it fit a little better. It won't throw anything out of wack plotwise and things will go as planned.

Though if he ends up with Carli he isn't going home.

Reactions: Darkaura

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
@Viatovic thats the exact movie where her name came from! Did you like your little easter egg in this version for ya?
Didn't play this version yet.
I got my sister here with me and... well... I like to take my time with games such as DA.
Mere fapping doesn't cut it... I need to make love to myself, xd.

Reactions: DrDemagogue

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Viatovic all good. If you read my post above I am probably going to add a small change to near the end of the version. Others feel, and now myself that it didn't quite work. If you went the Carli route it's pretty solid. Otherwise not so much. So probably do a small patch by the weekend.

Reactions: Viatovic

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You cheeky bastard! Ending was a bit buggy though. Damn nice update overall. The Mi-Do transition was unexpected. Really well done. Such a tight well done game up untill the little bit buggy looping end. Hell. There is an actual STORY going on in this game.

Reactions: Philly_Games

chev27

Nov 4, 2017
You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.
Don't you just hate when u find yourself dead? :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Brontozaurio

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
@baka Yeah what @CunningPig said has made me think pretty hard on what to do on that front. I think I am going to add a small scene of the MC coming back home instead, don't expect anything crazy just something to make it fit a little better. It won't throw anything out of wack plotwise and things will go as planned.

Though if he ends up with Carli he isn't going home.
Thanks for the response. I really like this VN otherwise it wouldn't bother me that it felt wrong at the end. Even if nothing happens when he goes home it would be way more satisfying because the whole time after he leaves I was like... "man, I really just want to get back to her." It was just a little frustrating feeling like I was confused about why he was doing things and being offered choices that really contradicted what I thought made sense for him to want to be doing.

I think it's a good sign that you're creating characters and story that we as players can get attached to. It shows that you really care about this game too to reach out to the community here and really consider what is being experienced on this end. Looking forward to future updates and watching this story unfold.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@CunningPig Thanks man, you were totally correct. It will be very rare I make story changes but I can easily push this one in without hurting anything upcoming, plus it shouldn't take that long, already have 2 renders done probably do 3 more. You feedback was a nice shock to the old brain.

There was also feedback about a bug where something would loop. I am not seeing this. Could someone who has experienced it let me know when exactly it's happening and what exactly it's doing? Then I can replicate it and fix it. I have been using some call statements in this version where I had not before, so my guess is with that.

Reactions: CunningPig

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
@CunningPig Thanks man, you were totally correct. It will be very rare I make story changes but I can easily push this one in without hurting anything upcoming, plus it shouldn't take that long, already have 2 renders done probably do 3 more. You feedback was a nice shock to the old brain.

There was also feedback about a bug where something would loop. I am not seeing this. Could someone who has experienced it let me know when exactly it's happening and what exactly it's doing? Then I can replicate it and fix it. I have been using some call statements in this version where I had not before, so my guess is with that.
It looped in the office with Carli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes