seden

Aug 22, 2016
See : save edit online

Else : they are console codes in the topic.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
@Philly_Games...is there a console command I can use to increase/decrease Depravity?

Also: Right now, this is my favorite game in the world. Any genre. Period.

Also also: Please don’t hurt my sweet little Judy (but let me anal the ever-loving Hell out of her next episode!).
For some console commands

[name]_score=[number]
[name]_lust=[number]

for the [name], insert the following....
Judy => j
Stella => st
Carli => carli
Christina => ch
Mi-do => m

If there's more characters, I haven't gotten that far yet. And obviously [number] should be whatever value you want it to be. Ex.. j_score=5 would give you a score of 5 with Judy.
dep= x (raises character depravity to x)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Joi_fan thanks. I'm guessing you tried out the club bit at the end.
@jande21 i had a typo on the release notes. "Otherwise not code or dialogue was changed." Should be "Otherwise no code or dialogue was changed."

I hope you guys enjoy it. If there are issues I will address them later today.
Damn. I got the release a few hours ago, but I want to play it the way it should. At night, with a glass of whiskey and a cigar. The wait is killing me.

Reactions: GrandJury

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ok hotfix is up. That is the last time i do a launch when I work the next day, I would have liked to have addressed those issues hours ago.

yeah, i played like 5 minutes, if that.
i mean its a game, if you only pick the choices to get most content its not a game anymore. unfortunately this update did give me very little content, i hope next one will be better.
Sorry to hear that. Overall I can see it being shorter because of the nature of the version. In the future on an update like this I will probably not do the multiple choices on less important scenes such as with Christina in the dressing room and just make it a bigger more involved scene. At this point now I feel I played that one out wrong.

@Zero919 I think I said a future update. If I said the next update I am sorry about that.

My own thing I have noticed as everything was coming together with renders is I need to be more aware of the dialogue bar and the space it occupies.

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
Over role i like this update both with the choice you have to made but i am curious is Kira gone be a character that MC gone get her and look forward to see some Stella in the upcoming update

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This is really a great game! Anyone on here recall an ancient magazine called "True Detective?" It was loaded with all kinds of detective stories. Some of them were very adult in nature. That's another thing that the game reminds me of. At any rate, the developer has a big fan right here. Thank you for making such a great game.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes