Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This game has the best anal scenes I've ever seen on any game. Keep up the good work.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Joi_fan thanks. I'm guessing you tried out the club bit at the end.
@jande21 i had a typo on the release notes. "Otherwise not code or dialogue was changed." Should be "Otherwise no code or dialogue was changed."

I hope you guys enjoy it. If there are issues I will address them later today.

Reactions: golgo13

the_unseen

May 10, 2017
@Philly_Games I've found 2 small things you might want to fix - Judy calls Player Jake, despite custom name (after the explore first choice). Second one is that scene with Carli at the end repeats itself. Great update and awesome game btw.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Great Update again. :heartcoveredeyes:

Now, was playing another game and met a Natalya...
My mind ... :coldsweat:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@the_unseen thanks for spotting those. I'll patch it up tonight. Along with anything else. It was a more complex episode than usual. So I expected some issues.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Excellent update, definitly one of the best out there, so far, its quite paying, now with Mi-Do and the "drug". Hm.

+Carli, probably the most fitting one among all so far.
That is of course out of the harem with her as big sister for Judy and Christina (who could also be part of a big sister, even if, once introduced to role).
Mido, once family is secured (hum, another story there, does he know peoples who might weight there to (as an ex police officer, could be).

To be seen, its only gettting more indepth in any case.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I gotta tell you guys, this is pretty terrific XD. But really, I've downloaded it like an hour ago, and inmediately played it. Renders are great, and the story is very well written. It's fun, entertaining, and not too hard to read. To me, these kind of scenarios -involving investigation, detectives, whores, corrupted police, lewd and unscrupulous businessmen- aren't totally exploited in the genre, which makes this game a very smart work. Waiting for the next update.

Listen, while playing:

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
@Philly_Games...is there a console command I can use to increase/decrease Depravity?

Also: Right now, this is my favorite game in the world. Any genre. Period.

Also also: Please don’t hurt my sweet little Judy (but let me anal the ever-loving Hell out of her next episode!).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
omg, this update finished so fast! quite disappointed.
well, i get it that theres more content if you play in a "certain way", but not everyone likes to fuck prostitutes and whores. for me its disturbing so i skip that.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, i played like 5 minutes, if that.
i mean its a game, if you only pick the choices to get most content its not a game anymore. unfortunately this update did give me very little content, i hope next one will be better.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I remember the Developer mentioned a Threesome with Carli and Stella with the right choice and thought it would be in this update, I confused something? or will it be in a future update?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks enjoyed the update and decided to support you a bit on Patreon, since this is one of the better games out here at the monent in my opinion. Keep up the great work.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
@the_unseen thanks for spotting those. I'll patch it up tonight. Along with anything else. It was a more complex episode than usual. So I expected some issues.
Great update, a few small issues I noticed:
scene6-kitchen.rpy said:
j "Yeah, she can be silly sometimes. She has a bit of an inner flower child."
j "I caught her dancing topless at the apartment the other day."
Should be the player saying this not Judy
scene6-home.rpy said:
j "Jake?"
scene6-officenight.rpy said:
sor "Jake, I know you've had a rough last couple days."
Jake instead of player name

Reactions: GrandJury
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes