moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is the incest intended or is it one of those shoehorned incest patches? If it's intended, what are the relationships to the MC?
Shoehorned, kind of. Originally, there's a LI who is the daughter of MC's ex-wife. So, as far as I know, the patch takes the easy way so that she becomes MC's own daughter, and that's it.

OBSignature

Sep 19, 2022
PhillyGames, nice done.

This game was what I expected of you and I was satisfied, although the end was a bit "nah". Despite the end, the characters were well characterized and fulfilled their role.

Thank you for your hard work on this one.

tronic1975

Feb 7, 2018
WOW PhillyGames...simply WOW!

Imho the best game I've ever played. The story and the music is great and sometimes I felt like watching a movie.
Also the last lines which brought me close to tears.

Thank you very much!

Mattock

May 27, 2018
Hello all,
1st off, great game! the remeberance of choices is unique and great, also it comes with virtually no randoms.
(for today's view the CG may look a little more artificial than one is accustomed now)

Finally I can tick this one off my todo-list! some 5 years ago I kinda stopped at ch9regent, it got too complicated for me back then.
Now I done a MultiMod.
-a few last errors corrected (others told in errors.txt in archive for dev)
-tips on choices and more choices including "selecting multiple ones"
-gallery-unlocker
but no IC

this game is still a rare gem, haf phun playing!

takxizis

Nov 17, 2017
Good game and good writing. Despite me not being a big fun of NTR i do think game lacks losing path. There were few scenes that implied losing daughter to antagonist via his slave doing a good job and few other scenes that made me think this game will branch into doing good detective job and bad one. Maybe author just decided to drop some of his ideas in order to give more attention to main story line.

Reactions: sluraplea

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Good game and good writing. Despite me not being a big fun of NTR i do think game lacks losing path. There were few scenes that implied losing daughter to antagonist via his slave doing a good job and few other scenes that made me think this game will branch into doing good detective job and bad one. Maybe author just decided to drop some of his ideas in order to give more attention to main story line.
There is a bad ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you mean that there should be ending where MC live and Judy get taken by antagonist then you are right.

Reactions: sluraplea

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
banner.png

Title: Depraved Awakening Unofficial Modded Android Port
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -
Censored: NO
Version: 1.0

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -
Unofficial Modded Android build by ME. Thank you jande21 for sharing the game, and Maid Lain for the Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod.

4.60 star(s) 410 Votes