Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There's no 'NTR switch' because there's no NTR. In that Mi-Do scene you can choose to intervene before anything happens, or to stay hidden to not raise suspicions (then you'll see the forced blowjob but it's super easy to prevent)
Yeah, I had come here to say that I've just redownloaded the game (I keep the file on an external HD that I don't have at hand right now) and there's no NTR switch whatsoever. However, I skipped some of the earlier game to check if the so-called switch appeared later and bumped into a scene that would definitely be considered NTR by many (I personally don't give a fuck): after Kira gets Judy a job at the sauna, she has a conversation with Christina while the latter is being fucked by some guy. That's before the MC even meets Christina for the first time; I didn't remember that scene at all.

There was warning once early in the game when some dude(mr. Turner I think) was banging Christina. Of course that was before MC meet her.
You are right about the scene, but as far as the current version goes there's no warning at all. I've just checked it with a fresh game download and install.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1689276804103.png ...?????... :unsure: ......mother - son. sister - brother. father - daughter. ???? there is no detail in the description.:unsure:...tell someone

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 2767541 ...?????... :unsure: ......mother - son. sister - brother. father - daughter. ???? there is no detail in the description.:unsure:...tell someone
Fake father/daughter patch. The dev never intended for them to be biologically related: she was the MC's ex-stepdaughter (her mother and he got divorced), and some situations in the game are stupid if you consider them as biological dad and daughter.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Fake father/daughter patch. The dev never intended for them to be biologically related: she was the MC's ex-stepdaughter (her mother and he got divorced), and some situations in the game are stupid if you consider them as biological dad and daughter.
I'm only interested in mother-son. BUT.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER. :) ;) (y)

Reactions: Aristos

Silegy

Dec 27, 2018
Philly_Games If I may ask, what is the name of the jazzy song, plays for instance while MC's drinking wine with Judy on day 2.

EDIT: Seems to play fairly often.

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
They say a classic has a timeless quality to it. In my opinion, this game holds up in 2023.

People recommended this game and the score set expectations. While not perfect, this game does build a world, offer fantasies and engages the player in its story. Most AVN's never get there.

Story wise this game made me feel. I felt agitated, angry, saddened, surprised - but most of the time I felt curious and horny. Provided you take the time to sit with it, this game will take you places and make you feel things. The only thing is - the bad guys aren’t really fleshed out that well.

The beginning made zero sense to me, but you play a detective trying to figure out what happened to one of your clients. Crazy things happen as coverups become apparent and your snooping has its toll. The game does not shy away from pain, gore and suffering - which definitely helps ground the realism of the game in sometimes unrealistic settings.

The game is quite long with many paths to pick that don't always make sense. A 'points' counter has been added to let you understand how you are faring with a LI. But often times, it's quite a chore getting to the special moments. Not to mention the non-canonical ones. I’d recommend a walkthrough to find you all the sweet scenes for a second playthrough - go with your gut feeling on the first one.

Graphics depend on the beholder. Personally I liked the art style, the fidelity of the characters and the way scenes are shot. Dev has an eye for cinematic shots and goes out of his way to create some interesting perspectives. At times, things get really visceral - gore and body fluids - but I felt it all supported the story being told. Renders seemed great to me, animations were a couple frames long. Not buttery smooth, but I didn’t care for animations.

Most of the characters have their own quirks and there are a lot of intimate / sex scenes. Some might say a little too much, as it can hinder the story from progressing. There’s some serious moral stuff going on, although it never fully goes alpha dominant (apart from that one photo.. you’ll see it). Judy is basically forced on you story-wise which can throw some people off, but for the most part you get to handpick your experience - and the choices do matter as I’ve come to find out. And yes, Carli is top wife for me as well.

Should you play this? Yes. There’s a lot to take in: you get to be a detective, fuck multiple women, maybe fall in love, be chased by villains and potentially NTR a guy for life. It’s a rollercoaster, but one I wouldn’t want you to miss.

9/10 because of the minor points and the backtracking - but this is still gold in 2023. 10/10 if you like hot stepdaughters to corrupt.

Point of thought

Max died having an erection after his mother found out he was gawking over her tits. And the woman decided to give him a show right there before fate happened. He had just successfully corrupted her... Such a damn waste of a good sub-AVN!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burn85 and Aristos

jebbuu

Jun 20, 2022
I'm catching an error when I try to open the game. I'm on Mac, and I've not modded the game (yet). Here's what it says, any help is appreciated:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: CoreAudio error (OpenAComponent): -50

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/08/gllhn9215f18hhw92fq_ypr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/56DF662C-B166-4E3A-8A7F-EC224D93A7ED/d/DepravedAwakening.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/08/gllhn9215f18hhw92fq_ypr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/56DF662C-B166-4E3A-8A7F-EC224D93A7ED/d/DepravedAwakening.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 474, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "/private/var/folders/08/gllhn9215f18hhw92fq_ypr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/56DF662C-B166-4E3A-8A7F-EC224D93A7ED/d/DepravedAwakening.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1550, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "/private/var/folders/08/gllhn9215f18hhw92fq_ypr40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/56DF662C-B166-4E3A-8A7F-EC224D93A7ED/d/DepravedAwakening.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 766, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init (gen/renpy.audio.renpysound.c:3951)
check_error()
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen/renpy.audio.renpysound.c:955)
raise Exception(e)
Exception: CoreAudio error (OpenAComponent): -50

Darwin-22.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Depraved Awakening 1.0

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I know it's been out a while but I spent some time with Lain's original incest mod and her incest + walkthrough mod and stripped out the walkthrough bits as some have asked for a clean incest only mod.

It lives here in it's own thread.

Reactions: bnad

Sendor

Feb 13, 2018
Played again this game after like 4 years (last time played it when it was finished) and it is still one of the most amazing games. Girls, story, animations, renders, everything in general is on such a high quality level, much better then even most games that are coming out nowdays.
Also City of Broken Dreamers from same developer is another great game, anyone who liked this one i highly recommend giving that one a try too, just astonishing games.
Awesome job PhillyGames, you deserve all the love.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes