jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Finally a Wonderful Shot from the Apartment
LMXvoS3aW0b1pNxPIoMcg3fHqAAIcghn3i0ARupA9Z-3YU_xguuRATgP5DMbNzBA.jpg
Here is a nice little present for you guys. I've had boatloads of issues with the scenes at the apartment and have never been very happy with the shots done there. They always took well over 4 hours and never had the impact as say a shot of Carli at the office would, or Stella at the Awakenings Club Bedroom.

Now though, this one counts as a beautiful render! I have been playing with a few new tools for lighting, texturing, and memory performance. Even with the much higher quality of this shot it only took about 2 hours to render, I was able to leave the majority the scene intact, which helps with the lighting. I'm super happy with this and hope to use the techniques here on the rest of the game going forward, it may not always come out quite as good as this, but with time I hope it will.

On a different note, want to thank you guys for helping get the word out there for the last couple months. It's great seeing so many people enjoying the game and helping to support it.

Again, thank you guys!

Philly
(Thx to donor!)

zephyredge

Aug 3, 2017
This game seems pretty good. Any unavoidable ntr I should be aware of?
With Mi-do there's an option to watch her be fucked in front of her husband and was "forced" to say his dick is better than her husband. It's easy to avoid just go save her

zephyredge

Aug 3, 2017
Only with the daughter of your ex-wive, who has not lived with you for years and is adult, if you would consider that incest. Guess that depends on the laws and morals of your country
Is she your (the MC's) daughter or someone else's?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
someone else's. Also no stepdaughter or adopted daughter. Else she would have lived with you after divorce and while ex-wife went to jail. So at least in my book it is not incest.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
The game is great. Renders look so good, especially Christina. Hope we will see more of her in the next updates. Keep it up.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Asking for help again but on a different front. One of the things I am not very good at is marketing of the game. This is something that still eludes me. So far this site has been the top spot for the game and always will be but I would like to get the word out in other places. I have posts on fenoxo, tfgamessite and loverslab and of course /r/lewdgames and /r/nsfwgaming on reddit. There are a number of forums out there but they all have different niches that they cater towards. Do you guys have any suggestions on what my next steps should be?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Idk the steps to get in touch with them, but maybe

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I have looked but I think they do their own thing which is cool. I did sign up to their patreon though.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes