Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@CroakerEatsBacon I have no intention of removing the H keys functionality. I just want it so you very rarely need to use it.

Also whats this. Its an android port! It's gonna be rough, very alpha just started working on it today but its totally playable. I still have lots of questions with it. Such as if a new version comes out do you lose your save files. Stuff like that.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
@Philly_Games you good sir have earned yourself a new patreon. Your game, the storyline and atmosphere, is by far the best of the 60 or so plus games I've tried thus far, not close. Keep up the excellent work.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Zero919

May 2, 2017
@CroakerEatsBacon I have no intention of removing the H keys functionality. I just want it so you very rarely need to use it.

Also whats this. Its an android port! It's gonna be rough, very alpha just started working on it today but its totally playable. I still have lots of questions with it. Such as if a new version comes out do you lose your save files. Stuff like that.

* If you tell her about the case and rescued Mi-do you will get +1 to score with her and she will help you.* -
replaying the game noticed in the moment with Carli that it is not given +1 to score with her

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
@Zero919 Thanks I will make that fix.
There is a difference too.
I played the three Mi-Do routes... the two were you save her and the one where you let her get raped.
You only get Carli to help, and the 1+ score if you saved her the second time around.
If you hit Patrick the first time, you don't even try to get Carli's help. Is that they way it has to play or a bug?

Now, about the update... goddamn Batman, DA just keeps getting better.
Sweet > Spicy, at least in my book...
Keeping the tease with Judy is a bit cruel, but understable.
The easter egg you mentioned is the tribute to De Palma's The Untouchables, right?
I didn't think the rape was too hardcore, I was expecting something a lot more extreme once you talked about it.
Carli's scene was way better than the other option with Nat and Kira...

And well... it made more sense in my main gameplay.
I'm trying to play as if I was Russell Crowe's character in L.A. Confidential... no-bullshit hot-headed guy with a weakness for hot females.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Viatovic THANKS i couldn't find the problem, your a life saver dude thank you. That is most certainly a bug. Carli is supposed to help you out. The easter egg was for you "The Best Kind of Flith" lol

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
@Viatovic THANKS i couldn't find the problem, your a life saver dude thank you. That is most certainly a bug. Carli is supposed to help you out. The easter egg was for you "The Best Kind of Flith" lol
I've been quoted in a game... ok, I fulfilled my life goals, bring the curtain down.
Even so, I think that doing a tribute to De Palma aka one of the Noir Kings, was cool.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
The detective elements definitely elevates this game. There are some moments in the game where I'm more interested in continuing the investigation rather than the sex itself. Great work! I became a patron after this.

Hugh_Jassol

Dec 21, 2017
Renders are pretty good and the story is interesting, and it's not a huge tease. The game literally starts off on a bang lol. Definitely one to watch.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Is the lighter background for the android version only? I'd like to see the same stuff on PC. It looks cleaner, and I don't really make use of the H functionality personally.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Only with the daughter of your ex-wive, who has not lived with you for years and is adult, if you would consider that incest. Guess that depends on the laws and morals of your country

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
This game really suprised me, I had no expectations, was just downloading some random games which looked kind of interesting. I really enjoyed the story so far, its really fun to experiment with different choices as they actually have a pretty big impact on the progress of the story. Another positive aspect of the game i want to mention is the music, i usually instantly turn it off, but i liked it in this game. The music was not only tolerable in a sense of not annoying to listen to, but did also a good job in supporting the scenes and the atmosphere. Looking forward for future updates and keep up the good work! 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm Christina's still my favorite, I prefer the depraved little sluts that'd do anything/anyone to climax and lead innocents astray. Kira just might as well be one of them, sadly haven't had much interaction with her yet other than that staged meeting. Glad to see Judy's corruption progressing too, she's probably my number 2 of this game ;)

Reactions: T800

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
God damn, was that a good update. The murder scene was exceptionally well done. And even though I didn't get to spend quality naked time with Mi-do, the two sex paths were ridiculously hot.

You hit the ground running with this game and it just keeps getting better.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes