seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, even if the update are small, listing the changelog would still be useful.

As to 0.6.3 :
Small fix with a loop that could happen with the end of version credits with carli
A few area's of dialogue referenced the default user name instead of your chosen name.
A wrong character gave dialogue in two locations where it should have been the main character but it said Judy instead.
A couple of typo fixes.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Still in love with your game @Philly_Games, great work again! And dare I say shit's getting serious now! :biggrin:

Just a bit more detailed feedback: a while back you mentioned that your intention is to make it possible to get those small bonus scenes without the premise to play every decision perfectly (because you needed to do it for Judy's). With the update you introduced a new one for Christina. The thing is you set the threshold at 2 lust points. At this point it's the maximum you can achieve for her. And the first one is way back when you first meet her. So in order to get the scene you not only need to play it perfectly but you also give up Judy's scene because the first decision gives +1 lust for Chris and -1 score for Judy. My suggestion would be to either lower the threshold to 1 lust or include other possibilities to raise those points (like when you bump into her at the club and tell her the stockings look sexy).

Another thing that bugs me a bit (in general, not specifically in your game) is how often 'your' and 'you're' are mixed up. I know it might sound similar, but the meaning is completely different and it get's annoying when you read and then start to think it doesn't make sense, check it again and realize, okay, it was the other one again.

Nevertheless, your game is still top-notch and I think we might see it in the popular games section when more and more ppl will discover your pearl. :)

Reactions: Balub

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9F8B5F6ADE4913CBB89C1F23478360AB1D9968B6&xl=1218870853&dn=Depraved_Awakening.torrent

It works copy the link in your address line and use enter and it start.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
With the update you introduced a new one for Christina. The thing is you set the threshold at 2 lust points. At this point it's the maximum you can achieve for her. And the first one is way back when you first meet her. So in order to get the scene you not only need to play it perfectly but you also give up Judy's scene because the first decision gives +1 lust for Chris and -1 score for Judy.
Yeah I will lower that on 0.7 to just be a 1 in lust to get that scene.

Reactions: Barioz and Zero919

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I had to use Shift+O ch_lust=1
during a morning conversation in bed was still 1 lust and then I saw that beautiful scene :)
Which scene are you talking about? The one after they come home from the club or is there a scene in the morning with christina that I missed?

Also: I am pretty new here. How do I put content in Spolier brackets?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Whiskeyjackle he is referring to after you wake up you talk with Christina on the bed. Currently if you get a lust of 2 with her she will ask you if you want a special breakfast and you can select sweet or spicy. This actually should have been a lust of 1. In order to get 2 with her you have to interrupt judy on your initial conversation with her then either tell her in the morning you liked fucking her or being her daddy. Then you can get that scene(s).

In 0.7 that will be pushed down to a lust of 1.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Which scene are you talking about? The one after they come home from the club or is there a scene in the morning with christina that I missed?

Also: I am pretty new here. How do I put content in Spolier brackets?
The easiest way to add a spoiler is by using the top menu bar when you create a comment. Click on the "+" symbol and pick spoiler.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
One of the best games being developed as far as I'm concerned. There are a couple of others but this is a rising star. Good story that I want to know the outcome of, something to keep me watching, like all good detective stories, suspense and the desire to know what happens, great renders and good English.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Could I ask you guys for another piece of feedback. Currently I am developing the android port. I think I am almost there. Just having issues with the stats button and making it more easy to click. But besides that. When I was making it I needed to have more screen space for the font. By doing this I removed the background behind the dialogue text with just a slight gradient. I figured they don't have an H button. I also added an outline to the text to its visible when a white background is there.

But here is the thing. I could make the font bigger, outlined, and replace that background with a slight gradient on the main game as well, so the need for the H key is gone. I have been finding that dialogue box is getting intrusive.

Here is a screenshot of what I mean.

test.jpg

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Could I ask you guys for another piece of feedback. Currently I am developing the android port. I think I am almost there. Just having issues with the stats button and making it more easy to click. But besides that. When I was making it I needed to have more screen space for the font. By doing this I removed the background behind the dialogue text with just a slight gradient. I figured they don't have an H button. I also added an outline to the text to its visible when a white background is there.

But here is the thing. I could make the font bigger, outlined, and replace that background with a slight gradient on the main game as well, so the need for the H key is gone. I have been finding that dialogue box is getting intrusive.

View attachment 62089
Do you have an example where its on a lighter background as well?

Nov 24, 2017

View attachment 62089
This and subsequent shots look good. However, while the goal is to make using the H key unnecessary for the most part, I hope you don't remove the functionality.

It is great to be able to remove all screen clutter to be able to appreciate the renders without any text on the screen.

Reactions: Drafox
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes