Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
, I must say you made her perfectly.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
@Viatovic I love how the receptionist got so much attention :p I have to ask ya, did you find the scene on the beach where the guy comes over and talks to them to be funny?
Using that model it was bound to happen. The red highlights worked pretty good.
About the beach scene... it was normal until Christine dropped the bomb. "Oh how nice, blablabla but... how big is his dick?" That killed it. Because it was so Chris to do that.
Even then, you had her caring about Judy... I loved that.

And yeah, Tits McGee it's a great nickname.
I don't know how you are planning to user her, but I see her having a hate/love relationship with the MC.
Like, she could be kicking his ass and the next minute they could be fucking like lions.
There are so many characters already that like or love the MC... these change could be something good.

Reactions: User #19006

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Viatovic I love how the receptionist got so much attention :p I have to ask ya, did you find the scene on the beach where the guy comes over and talks to them to be funny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I'd like more scenes with the recepcionist, but don't take me seriously, if I see in a scene a hot chick crossing the street, I want the MC to get into her pants.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
"Oh no. No. No, Philly. Don't do this, man. Oh, here we fucking...Ah! That's fucking great!"

Verbatim from my play through 10 minutes ago. Should have been obvious but wound up being clever. I really enjoyed that.

As for the update in its entirety, with the exception of your continued violent savaging of any dialog written for a person of Hibernian persuasion, that was top notch entertainment. All the women looked awesome. The sex was plentiful and hot. The plot moved forward. Dreams of D Cups! Crossbows! Extreme violence! Tattooed tit monster attack! Mi-do, best girl!

I said it when you released .0.1, you are far too talented for this genre. You'll need to flake for a month and claim you were held hostage by pitbulls if you want to fit in.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
So does this game not have a proper Dev made walkthrough just the fanmade one linked in the OP ?

Reactions: Palanto

knerre

Jul 30, 2017
Reactions: T800 and DA22

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@R129K Don't plan to be. I have my main plot in place till the end. Just still hammering away at it. From the response I take it you guys liked this version? I hope some of you had sound on for the scene after the cabin. Now to let you all know I have begun development again tonight after taking basically the weekend off. I hope I'm allowed to do that!

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes