Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Barioz The pants thing lol. I thought about that and figured maybe the person at the register has just seen it all before and didn't care lol. Does it matter :p

Nov 25, 2017
Finished the update. Good guy black guy at the beach was a breath of fresh air. I like it when the story defies stereotype. The scene at Patrick's apartment was funny. On a different note, I'm wondering if the stimulant Det. Gumshoe and Judy took just lowered their inhibitions because of proximity? Mi-Do was :eek:. I'm expecting scenes with Judy :evilsmile: next update since she needs the attention.

Finished the Altered Carbon. The client's wife, the police detective, and the almost snuffed prostitute were damn fine.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I totally had the Benny Hill music as the Suicide Girl reject chased me to the lift :)

Also, crossing genres & decades a little here; from Micky Spillane's Mike Hammer (late 40's to late 50's) the quintessential private eye, or "dick" now picking up Life on Mars's Gene Hunt (everything that was right about British comedy in the 70's, plus everything that was wrong with British society in the 70's, he's not called the for nothing :p)

I now need to put my Life on Mars DVD in whilst I play some D3 - cheers :p

Reactions: Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Barioz The pants thing lol. I thought about that and figured maybe the person at the register has just seen it all before and didn't care lol. Does it matter :p
Yeah, Mi-Do probably said something like: 'Hey there, we just had some gang Nam style in the woods and would like to continue, so we need a room if you catch my drift. Op, op, op, oppa gang Nam style!' :biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: Philly_Games

Zal

May 5, 2017
Oh man!!!!What a great game!!!The girls are simply beautifull and sexy, the animations are groovy and smooth, and the very best is the wonderfull, fully adult plot.You deserve an award for that Philly master!!!!One of the best, if not the best plot around!!!!Very very good!!keep up the excel work!!!!Thank you.
Regards
Zal

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
One of my top favorite games. Really perfect storyline, quality, fitting music to accompany. Gives a noir feel of 60s detective movies <3

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Any possible reason for the variable viewer screen showing up like below? I used unren and enabled option 3 as well. Usually it works for me in other RenPy games apart from this.
I've never seen that before. Tool was written/enhanced by @Sam
You can try asking in his thread if removing/re-extracting the files doesn't help. Don't forget your saves in X:\AdultGames\DepravedAwakening-0.6.2-pc\game\saves or where ever you keep your games.
Like I said, I'm no expert, I just started to "unren" games to enable the console etc.

Reactions: Yemjay8
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes