Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Just one thing, @Philly_Games...
What can we expect from the next update?
Logic would demand a calm update, some free time with Christina and Judy... but being you, I don't know what to think.

Reactions: S4r4h
U

User_215882

Remember that gilf in the elevator? She is going to be in 0.8. Gonna be so hot.

U

User_215882

@rodneyeatme, I should get you to write for me!

But tommy is correct 0.8 will be known as gilf simulator. It will probably play out like this.

Well at least you wont have to pay for that sound affect! Gonna be awesome. Hear that Sam the gilf will be added!!!!!
We did it fam.

Reactions: Palanto

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Viatovic in all seriousness yes there are a couple side things that need to be touched on. It will be a bit more subdued but I hope there are a couple surprises.

Reactions: Viatovic

Yemjay8

Apr 27, 2017
I'll tell you the easy way to self-cheat.
Use unren.bat either option 9 to do it all or option 3 to just enable console and dev
once enabled shift+D brings up the dev console, third one down lists all the variables - read 'em. easy to work out really - Judy is j_score and j_lust, once identified what you want to change, go to console either via the dev menu or with shift+o and type in the new values:

for example type j_lust=7 and press enter - press ESC to exit the console.

I played with Judy's Lust when she was at the spa, so she would stay pure, turned it back up when we went out so we could have our threesome. Good times were had by all.

I'm no expert. I'm just guessing here, but I reckon:

• carli_score & carli_lust are for Carli
  • c_score & c_score are for Christine
  • st_score & st_lust - Stella
  • m_score & m_lust - Mi-Do - Miss Kimchi herself :p
  • k_lust & k_score - Kira? Isn't she Ugly dick's bitch? why would we care about her stats?

It's not exhaustive, but it's a start - don't go silly and break shit :)
Any possible reason for the variable viewer screen showing up like below? I used unren and enabled option 3 as well. Usually it works for me in other RenPy games apart from this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes