Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Really liked the update. The way you use light sources for creating atmosphere is incredibly well done.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This game is good but kinda scared to keep playing with how creepy it is but the tags don't say NTR or rape so it should be okay. I hope we get to kill some of these pricks i been wanting to play a game like this were you get to kill asshole creeps who abuse woman like this Patrick dick head. I hate rape more than anything on this planet i would rather hang out with Hitler for a week than a pedo/rapist for even an hour.

Reactions: S4r4h

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Catwashere Keep playing if you haven't finished and let me know what you think.
Finished it and so far it is really good can't wait for more.

PS thank you for making the game wish you luck in future updates and with future games if you make more. Also it is nice how you reply to messages it is nice seeing creators who take time listening and replying.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Uhm...
I've been thinking about the story going forward...
The MC killing that fella sure has to have some consequences...
And you know what came to my mind? Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises.
It's not noir, but the "bad guys" sending a hitman to kill you in a sauna sounds... awesome.

Right now, the main character has been injured, he's weak... but the story demands some oxygen.
Some breathing time, to let him relax into a false sense of security... while the secret antagonist plans his next move.
Can I give you a tip? I love when the characters don't heal to 100%... like Frank Castle in the Punisher season 1.
Or Ryan Gosling's character in The Nice Guys.
This walk in the woods should have some weight in the future action scenes... at least until adrenalin kicks in.

Don't worry, I trust you 100% with the story. So far you have been knocking it out of the park every single time.
But I love to talk with you about it... call me weird, xd.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I dont know about that, the MC gives me a Bryan Mills kind of vibe...

or you know, what if he needed to go to the penthouse of a building full of armed thugs in order to save someone? Wahaha!! that sounds pretty cliché, but after watching The Raid, lately I just want to watch those kind of movies xD.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I don't see what the MC has to do with Bryan Mills or The Raid...
He's not an uber-fighter, doesn't have a lot of skills...
(And Tony Jaa is OVERRATED)

And if you want to talk about awesome fight scenes that could be linked with the main theme of DA...
I would have talked about "Oldboy".
Mystery, kidnappings, sex, incest...
But mainly, that kind of fights don't have a place in the noir genre...
Our "hero" usually is just an average joe... gullible, broken, rough around the edges...

Reactions: DA22

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I for one look forward to the Mi-do starring Lady Vengeance sequel, tbh.

Reactions: UncleVT

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I don't see what the MC has to do with Bryan Mills or The Raid...
He's not an uber-fighter, doesn't have a lot of skills...
(And Tony Jaa is OVERRATED)

And if you want to talk about awesome fight scenes that could be linked with the main theme of DA...
I would have talked about "Oldboy".
Mystery, kidnappings, sex, incest...
But mainly, that kind of fights don't have a place in the noir genre...
Our "hero" usually is just an average joe... gullible, broken, rough around the edges...

Don't take my previous comment too seriously, it's not as if I expect the MC to become a human killing machine. As you've said before, a Punisher approach would be nice, but then again, The Punisher isn't an "average man" at all, neither would be John Wick, even if he may look like an average man at first glance.

On another note, it would be nice if the last fight finished at the Millenium Tower or vs a 100 Yakuzas, MWAHAHA I've just been playing Yakuza games lately. (BTW, this isn't a real suggestion, I actually like the way the story's going, besides there are various different paths depending on your choices, and I think that Philly_Games shouldn't feel discouraged to create his own vision).

PS: Tony Jaa's not The Raid's MC,that would be Iko Uwais. Whereas Jaa is known for Muay Thay, Uwais is known for Pencak Silat.

PS2: Kiryu-Chan can look Noir enough in a trenchcoat, or dressed as a cab driver, another Noir MC that would be great, would be Spike Spiegel, but then again...I would be feeling empty due to the lack of a dog like Ein.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Superb update. I really liked all the choices during the sex scene. Made it way more interesting. I'm tempted start over and make some different choices and see how it plays out, but maybe not until all is said and done. I couldn't help but think of the Skyrim meme during a certain scene. "I used to be a private investigator, then I took an arrow through the shoulder."

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
This is a great game, the renders are great, story is interesting/compelling, my choices actually seem to matter throughout the story. It's the best adult game I've played in a long time. Judy, Carli and Christina are my top three girls. I really like all the other girls though.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Potential spoiler alert:

Upcoming version may or may not be one big Vietnam flashback with licensed songs from Napalm Death.

(I might be being serious here, you'll just have to pledge and find out!)

also next game Bioshock themed totally confirmed
LMAO I haven't heard Napalm Death since the late 80's or early 90's. Any type of Metal from those days was not my fav, pure punk please. Contact The Nihilistics or Dwarves if you wanna license some sick ass hardcore while you're at it (if they're still around, Dwarves are). AFAIK, Napalm Death was first gen death metal. Lotta bleedover fans cuz genres played same clubs at the time.

Was soooo serious about a 6 month hiatus from this game otherwise. I wanna be blown away, not nibbled to death. just became your Patreon slave. It coulda went to some kid in Africa with flies on his face and Sally Struthers voice in my ears but noooooooooo, I gotta think with my dick! what a fuckin' typical douche-bag move. Thanks Gloria Alred you magnificently capitalistic feminist, it's all your fault!

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes