Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's one of those situations where you make a new friend and laugh about it years down line.

"Hey, remember that time I brutally beat the shit out of your boyfriends head with a rock".

"Yeah, remember how I blew up your house and almost murdered your step daughter slash fuck piece".

"Good times".

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately she just stabbed him in the face. Hard woman to please I guess.
Women can be sassy like that, no need to blow a thing such having a knife in the face out of proportion! I'm sure there is future for their relationship :rolleyes:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's one of those situations where you make a new friend and laugh about it years down line.

"Hey, remember that time I brutally beat the shit out of your boyfriends head with a rock".

"Yeah, remember how I blew up your house and almost murdered your step daughter slash fuck piece".

"Good times".
Well weirdly enough she does strike me as the type who might actually be turned on by the fact you killed her BF barehanded, maybe she is just asking for some attention from MC? (She does seem to be the stalker kind though and pretty extreme in wanting attention:biggrin:)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well weirdly enough she does strike me as the type who might actually be turned on by the fact you killed her BF barehanded, maybe she is just asking for some attention from MC? (She does seem to be the stalker kind though and pretty extreme in wanting attention:biggrin:)
Perhaps she wrote her phone number on the bullet she plans to shoot you with, she's just too shy to give it to you in person and thought a 50cal from several blocks away would be much more romantic .... that's why she's drinking wine.

Probably listening to Barry White too.

Nov 24, 2017
Women can be sassy like that, no need to blow a thing such having a knife in the face out of proportion! I'm sure there is future for their relationship :rolleyes:
A future that involves me as the MC pounding her face into a piece of hamburger so that it matches her former scummy boyfriend. :) Ah that would make me happy. Especially after what she tried to do to my step daughter.

Her boyfriend was scum of the highest order. If she's going to stick up for him, then she is no better than he is and she deserves to die a horrible death as well. Yup yup.

I know this isn't that type of game, but she really deserves to have a nice gory scene with her getting tortured in game.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
This game is truly remarkable. The renders are amazing, atmospheric and really evoke the noir feeling of the story. Plus the women are smoking. This has got to be one of the best VNs I've played on here, really quite excellent.
The story is such a nice change from the standard young man who lives with his mother and two sisters . . . snooze. Here we have something with some mystery, lots of great sex and the chance to be the good guy (even if you are trying to fuck your step-daughter).
Given the clues hidden so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Philly_Games really incredible effort and can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A future that involves me as the MC pounding her face into a piece of hamburger so that it matches her former scummy boyfriend. :) Ah that would make me happy. Especially after what she tried to do to my step daughter.
So you are hungry for retribution! :) I can certainly understand that but considering what we did i'd say ist kinda understandable that she tries to hurt our loved ones. And those are in short order so she doesn't have too many options! But of course i'm just half serious about this. If this isn't going to be love, then its either we or she and it would be best if we could do it fast because otherwise next time she might not miss her target.
I mean it doesn't sound too believable that she won't be able to land a perfect shot or use detonator herself to make sure we die. So we don't exactly have much time to handle this either way.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
So you are hungry for retribution! :) I can certainly understand that but considering what we did i'd say ist kinda understandable that she tries to hurt our loved ones. And those are in short order so she doesn't have too many options! But of course i'm just half serious about this. If this isn't going to be love, then its either we or she and it would be best if we could do it fast because otherwise next time she might not miss her target.
I mean it doesn't sound too believable that she won't be able to land a perfect shot or use detonator herself to make sure we die. So we don't exactly have much time to handle this either way.
Am I the only one who wants to bang her fast and hard ?maybe a bdsm scene , tho usually i`m not a fan of those but in this case I would make a exception :FeelsGoodMan: she needs some discipline :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: T800

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Am I the only one who wants to bang her fast and hard ?maybe a bdsm scene , tho usually i`m not a fan of those but in this case I would make a exception :FeelsGoodMan: she needs some discipline :closedeyesmile:
What are you talking about, of course you aren't :) I'm totally open to anything with her! Except losing to her:coldsweat: Don't think that me calling her a loveinterest means all the cuddly dovey way :D (More like breaking her into a subby lewdpet, ah!:angel:)

Reactions: T800 and Shagrynn

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think she's one of those characters that deserves her own game.

That badass anti hero type like Painkiller Jane or Punisher with tits.

Sadly she's probably going to end up joining her boyfriend here which is a shame for an interesting character unless she turns out to be the MC's ex wifes long lost sister and decides not to murderise everyone and have a family orgy instead.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Awesome news, I wish him/team success, is so criminally unfair how little they make compared to other Patreons.

Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
Really enjoyed playing this game, great mix of action and storyline. Is there a reason its not in the popular games section? It really should be.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes