StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@StarWarrior I may add an eric but the next scene he is in he may fall off a building, you never know :p
You do that i fall out of my chair laughing!x'D:kissingheart:
(btw i'm not a fan of "Erics" so you know)
Where did the nukes go in your sig? #NeverEnoughNova
People got salty about it being all flasy and shit. :test3: I also changed one sig to some new sig. But then an other member wanted to use the same gif, so i let them do that and then it got confusing using the same sig gifs. So i changed it again.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just wait until one of these female protag RPGM games introduces an ERICA to prevent you from being randomly fucked by every male you come across.

It'd be the swerve of the century.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Buffalo Fred Thanks Fred. Took you long enough lol. I made a character just for you!

Joking aside I am glad you got around to playing and really liking it. Of course right now she is driving me nuts, her current scene is taking eons to render :p

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Mi-do says hi
The first preview posted of Mi-do was a proof of concept for the character and to play around with water and testing renders on it. This one you will find in the game. But don't worry she has a pool and I plan on using it. She is a bit shy at first hopefully you can change that.
1.jpg

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Mi-do says hi
The first preview posted of Mi-do was a proof of concept for the character and to play around with water and testing renders on it. This one you will find in the game. But don't worry she has a pool and I plan on using it. She is a bit shy at first hopefully you can change that.
View attachment 34349
Pool party!:eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::FuckYea::eazyHype:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
@Buffalo Fred Thanks Fred. Took you long enough lol. I made a character just for you!

Joking aside I am glad you got around to playing and really liking it. Of course right now she is driving me nuts, her current scene is taking eons to render :p

Haha you remembered that huh? That's fantastic man!
Can't wait to meet her - I hope she isn't giving you so much trouble as to not become a regular! :D
And yeah, October was freaky busy for me so didn't have a whole lot of spare time.
Thanks a lot buddy.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Buffalo Fred It is the redhead actually but Mi-do also was along the same lines. It wasn't the model that was given me trouble anyways it was the environment. Lots of diffuse lighting was causing issues. I worked it out though, plus from working it out i learned a few new things to make better renders in the future. So it all worked out.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Glad it worked out! And well then, allow me to cast a vote for more the lovely redhead then!

I have zero skills in terms of creating stuff like this so I'm always amazed at what creators like yourself manage to come up with.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Jande21 said, and i agree, that's baffling how this Dev is not getting the love he deserves for his work. So, i've been plugging his game around, when i come across a really shitty game or update, and folks are really pissed about it. I guess it falls onto us to spread the word, around F95, no need for absurd plots, infuriating dialogue, serial blueballing to get to the ever elusive "good stuff". There's a game in here that's the real deal, Depraved Awakening. When i see Babysitter's Dev raking 6000$ for two pretty shitty updates, and Philly is at 90$, it's FUBAR.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Jande21 said, and i agree, that's baffling how this Dev is not getting the love he deserves for his work. So, i've been plugging his game around, when i come across a really shitty game or update, and folks are really pissed about it. I guess it falls onto us to spread the word, around F95, no need for absurd plots, infuriating dialogue, serial blueballing to get to the ever elusive "good stuff". There's a game in here that's the real deal, Depraved Awakening. When i see Babysitter's Dev raking 6000$ for two pretty shitty updates, and Philly is at 90$, it's FUBAR.
I know.. shit aint right!:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Thornhill

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So first the good, the drawings, story, and the animations for the start of the game are top notch.

As someone just playing the game for the first time, I know the ambiance is important in the start of the game but the dark corridor feeling along with the typefont doesn't really draw me into the game. Next issue the talk with the characterization the MC speech patterns would be better if he was more confident, this man sounds beaten on so many levels that maybe in later chapters it improves but with such a strong personality and a better opener which sets the mood for the game (rather then straight to the night whore's room) I think it might make players more interested in the main character.

But basically talk about the city itself, give us a little monologue. every good private eye story starts with a view of the city and what drives it like any good film noir scene. I'll add a little more as I play through the first 3 parts later.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@edgedy This is great feedback thank you. Its probably to far down the path at this point to change anything drastic in the beginning with the corridor but for the other aspects the MC will get more confident as it goes on, he is a bit broken at first. In 0.4 I hope that will start to be made more clear. He needed a purpose again in life and this entire situation is giving him that.

About giving some monologues and talking about the City itself. This I really like. Maybe mistakingly in my brain when starting it I was thinking of Blade Runner the Final Cut sans dialogue.. But that is a movie this is more of a book, some more interesting monologues would go a long way.

@Thornhill I appreciate the word of mouth. I'll say though I am a fan of T4boo's game and even support him. :p

Oh yeah 0.4 will be out next week, 2 scenes left to render and just a few left to code. Then its just testing and adjusting for balance.

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes