Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Buffalo Fred Yeah I have the ending(s) planned. I have a an outline for the plot but other elements will evolve over time. For instance the character of Mi-do wasn't Korean originally, and changing that also made me do some tweaks to that story. Christina was also changed, she was going to be Kira's right hand lady for instance but I changed that, one evil bitch is enough. When the game starts to come together people will see issues and many of those I will agree on so I look to see what could be done to smooth those out without breaking the overall plot that I laid out.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@Buffalo Fred Yeah I have the ending(s) planned. I have a an outline for the plot but other elements will evolve over time. For instance the character of Mi-do wasn't Korean originally, and changing that also made me do some tweaks to that story. Christina was also changed, she was going to be Kira's right hand lady for instance but I changed that, one evil bitch is enough. When the game starts to come together people will see issues and many of those I will agree on so I look to see what could be done to smooth those out without breaking the overall plot that I laid out.
I see you didn't say anything about the left hand lady. You can't hide anything from me, i see everything!
I'm like a hawk with a bald head! aint nothing flying over my head.
(for real though, is there a left hand lady?:WutFace:)

Reactions: fullreview

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
sorry about your baldness mb try some rogaine idk :teary:

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
v. 0.4.1
win
mac
walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. from me - if you liked the game, become a patron for 1-2 months. The game is worth it. :cool:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I haven't done my usual save scumming i'll have to wait until Monday for that, but WOW ! Like i said before , all i'm missing is Bogart narration, to have the full Raymond Chandler Experience. The Shady Cop , the Bad-Good Woman, the Good-Bad Woman, i'm loving it ! And yes, the renders are always just "yummy " I can almost stick a fork in them. I'll be more at length Monday , gotta go !

Sep 4, 2017
I see you didn't say anything about the left hand lady. You can't hide anything from me, i see everything!
I'm like a hawk with a bald head! aint nothing flying over my head.
(for real though, is there a left hand lady?:WutFace:)
I just lost all interest in this game, i hate left handed people. :S

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
v. 0.4.1
win
mac
walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. from me - if you liked the game, become a patron for 1-2 months. The game is worth it. :cool:
Thanks

Reactions: rKnight

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
What a huge and nice load of fresh air this game has been.
After so many attempts at money grab with crappy games here comes a genuine game where each sex scene actually makes some sense, where the different characters don't look like human caricatures, with a story so nice you do not feel the need to hit Enter as fast as you can just like in most games..
And actually the renders are beautiful and the artwork solid..
Thank you!

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
The booty's look real good from the pictures, that alone deserves a download to try out the game to me lol. Very few games seem to be able to get the ass right.

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
No matter what you think of the story, the characters, the music, the renders - every update, someone is getting fucked.

Game delivers.

Reactions: Philly_Games
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes