Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Wow guys thank you so much. I took the day off and figured I could just relax after all the hard work this last month. But I ended up just getting all worried that people had issues with it because I wasn't hearing much but all the sudden I see this and it brings a huge smile to my face.

Thank you guys.

I also outlined all the upcoming scenes for 0.5, going to dig into that starting tomorrow.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Wow guys thank you so much. I took the day off and figured I could just relax after all the hard work this last month. But I ended up just getting all worried that people had issues with it because I wasn't hearing much but all the sudden I see this and it brings a huge smile to my face.

Thank you guys.

I also outlined all the upcoming scenes for 0.5, going to dig into that starting tomorrow.
Seriously one of the top games on this site. I try to recommend this game whenever someone asks.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
looks interesting. I finally have some free time tonight to play games so will give this one a whirl after work and give feedback when done.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@jande21 thanks man. This was a really big update and one I knew from 0.1 that it was going to take a lot of work. I hope I don't set false expectations. @Belle from Long Live Princess was nice enough to be flat with me on the dialogue so that was why I reworked it all as well.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
That game made me work to remember my Patreon Alias so I could support it.
Grab it while it is fresh.

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
Played this today and was simply blown away! I find the story particularly intriguing because it's got the "Mikey Spillane's who dunnit" vibe, along with the requisite gorgeous girls for window dressing...arm dressing...or dick dressing, whichever you prefer. Can't decide if I have a favorite girl yet, but I really appreciate the time you've taken to give them individual personalities. It brings the story to life. Thank you for the upload!

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Pimping this on my private tracker. I expect it will get some attention.

With a healthy redirect to the Dev's Patreon, of course.

Reactions: Philly_Games

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This is seriously good! Good renders, great story (so far) and great choice of music that helped me immerse myself in the story. Definitely on my top 2 list right now (along with Dreams of Desire)

I'll support you on Patreon once I actually get some money in the bank myself.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Honestly it probably has the best plot out of any western adult game by a mile.

Better than most AAA real game plots really, like if LA Noire didn't suck this would be it.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@gorgone Glad you liked it. Ya the passwords allowed for some plain old stupidity :p It's a dark game so I like to throw a laugh here and there. Nobody wants to play a brooding game for a couple hours. Ok well at least I don't.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well..... i alreday have say what i think about the game sooo...

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
@gorgone Glad you liked it. Ya the passwords allowed for some plain old stupidity :p .
Ain't that the truth!
If I wanted to play (hope and pray) guess the correct password.. I would fire up one of those old text based AIF games and pray I talked to the right npc 4 hours ago.. better yet, guess the right verb. Good times (NOT)!

With the exception of space quest series, but I digress.

Thanks for making the passwords responses entertaining!:extremelyhappy:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Still early but given the current content .. Could very well become quite better than even DMD (there is already more character, lingerie and others cute clothes (for once, also not going with the "ikea" (clothes in Renpy games who are used in several games, for obvious reasons). Add in the multiples trails and overall scene. Hm. To be seen with heavy interest for once.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I really enjoyed what is on offer so far. It's a really engaging gum shoe mystery with some pleasant visuals. Some of the spelling is a little awkward but it's better than most and doesn't detract from the tale. I'll definitely keep an eye on this.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes