jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
What is the reasoning for a remake does not explain why.

BTW the Workupload are swapped PC is MAC and MAC is PC.
i don't know what the dev is saying but the old game was kind of a mess. The concept was fine and the dev did some nice work with Koikatsu and wrote some pretty hot sex scenes but the game play was bad and all over the place; there were bugs and it was just confusing overall, so it's good he's remaking it imo.
it's a shame he's removing the NTR but i get it, it's a lot more work for him
one good thing is this isn't a game where the non-NTR scenes are all tame and lovey dovey, the "vanilla" route had a lot of nasty dirty talking sex in it too, which the dev will hopefully carry over into the new version

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
i don't know what the dev is saying but the old game was kind of a mess. The concept was fine and the dev did some nice work with Koikatsu and wrote some pretty hot sex scenes but the game play was bad and all over the place; there were bugs and it was just confusing overall, so it's good he's remaking it imo.
one good thing is this isn't a game where the non-NTR scenes are all tame and lovey dovey, the "vanilla" route had a lot of nasty dirty talking sex in it too, which the dev will hopefully carry over into the new version
Do you have a link for the old version? I want to try it out. For some reason the dev removed the old version links which is super annoying.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a minute. A remake? I'll try this out. Only problem I had with the OG was the UI and how some story content, like our half sister, was locked behind doing specific things(if I remember right, you had to do some stuff on the Mom route for it). Actually thinking about it, is our half sister still going to be a thing or is that changed too? She was one of my favorite characters.

Either way, I'll play this. I enjoyed the OG so I'm sure I'll be fine with the remake. As for the NTR content being removed. It never bothered me, personally, so I don't mind if it's gone or if it returned.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So this was an instance where it needed to be redone.. understood :)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I guess I'm not an anime humor kind of guy. I should probably stop downloading anything that has the humor tag. It all just feels so forced to me. Also can someone enlighten me on the incest tag. What I saw, not much at all, you wake up in some random other family's house and the first girl you see isn't your sis (I think) so that seems odd to me. Is it another fake incest situation with "step" siblings and landladies?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 1959057

Overview:
In Depraved Town you wake up discovering that you made a deal with a Succubus, an agreement where both sides win, you can corrupt and have any women you want and she grows stronger with the corruption you cause.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-01
Release Date: 2022-08-01
Developer: JustAnotherDegenerate -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other Game: Depraved Town: Forgotten Memories
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

The Remake has NO NTR content, it has been completely removed from the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1959063 View attachment 1959065 View attachment 1959066 View attachment 1959067 View attachment 1959068 View attachment 1959069 View attachment 1959070 View attachment 1959071 View attachment 1959072 View attachment 1959073 View attachment 1959074 View attachment 1959075 View attachment 1959076 View attachment 1959077 View attachment 1959078
The links are messed up, at least Workupload are backward for PC and Mac. Earlier got Android from PC link.

EDIT: Weird it was landlady first day, now is mom.
EDIT 2: A few places where wrong persons name with text, or thinking speak is not with ().

Last edited:

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
This developer again. First, starts the original depraved town. Then creates a prequel to the unfinished game and doesn't finish the prequel. Finally, decides to scrap the original unfinished game to start a remake. My advice is to start a project and follow through until it is finished to help your credibility. Why would I want to play or support a game when I have no confidence in the creator to finish it? Let's see if third time's the charm.

As for the ntr debate, it is ultimately up to the patreon supporters since they are funding the project whether it should be in the game or not.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I guess I'm not an anime humor kind of guy. I should probably stop downloading anything that has the humor tag. It all just feels so forced to me. Also can someone enlighten me on the incest tag. What I saw, not much at all, you wake up in some random other family's house and the first girl you see isn't your sis (I think) so that seems odd to me. Is it another fake incest situation with "step" siblings and landladies?

The game changes after a couple of days and you start calling the landlady Mom.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
At least that happens in the VN mode. Dont know abouw the sandbox, i guess it does too
I can't say either as I only tried the sandbox. But it said your "room mate" and the MC was addressing the milf as "Mrs." or "Miss". Odd that it would just completely switch gears like that.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I'm personally more interested with the NTR. Is the old version still around?

As for the developer, you do what you think is right way to go (y)

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes