zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I'm hesitantly willing to give this remake a chance, but in all honesty, even if the game is no longer the mess it once was, the new models are kind of killing it for me.

Reactions: stever

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Sorry if this was answered before, but is the old version gonna be added to the OP or does it have its own thread?

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
There is a animation tag but there is no animations during sex scene. Will there be animations in future version?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The artist needs practice drawing noses, they look like holes in the face inplace of protuberances of mild proportions.

Sep 1, 2019
So... The story pacing is less than desirable. It goes from one event with the mom to the next with no in-between filler stuff. Filler is put in stories and games for a reason, which is to build up the characters and make you care about them and form connections with them. This is all in the visual novel mode though, in the sandbox mode it's worse. Pressing any of the buttons in the menus leads to a "this is not implemented" text to pop up. Some of the phone entries for the characters throw a "missing (character name)status screen" with a black screen and numbers. While all the phone entries have the name Ayako as the name instead of that characters name. Of course this is the very start of the remake I assume, so it can hopefully get better from here, but with so many characters in the journal I can't help but think that the dev is tackling a lot of things all at once and should be keeping it more simple out the gate. Good luck with the game dev, will come back for later versions to check out the progress.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
i'm liking this remake. the progression for the old game was very confusing at times with a lot of scenes that would repeat themselves for not real reason. it's still a bit clunky but i'm hoping things smooth out as the game progress. finding a good game that does a proper progression of characters going from regular to ultra slutty is hard so seeing the progresion bar on the phone going from lover to slut and ultimetly succubus makes me look forward to see how this goes.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
About models on the remake. Eyes should be more separeted, a little smaller, the angle more rect, and the nose less coloured / noticiable. Apart of that, the bodies are very good.
The worst thing, we still miss an Android version.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
soooo, is there only that one scene with the mother?
that's all for the game so far, right?
or did i miss something?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So the original version had an incest patch. From my understanding, this game already has incest in it, so what does the incest patch change up?

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
So the original version had an incest patch. From my understanding, this game already has incest in it, so what does the incest patch change up?
There is no patch for the new version. There is only a fix that removes incest.

Aug 20, 2018
I loved the game I believe that with time it will get better and better, the designs are very well done and I think this is one of the charms of the game, about the bugs it is understandable since it is remodeling the whole game

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
"I know what I have to do but I don't know if my **** has the strength to do it". ntr removed is A O K, i hate sharing family.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
I'm curious why its still called Depraved Town if the ladies aren't allowed to be depraved? I liked the original because there were choices and consequences which good games should have. This Remake gets rid of that and just turns the game into another "Harem Town".

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes