LOSERBETCH

Dec 17, 2019
I don't know if this is possible, but is it possible to make girls in koikatsu look like the ones in this game? i.e the facial features, lighting, and shadows. I have a feeling the lighting and shadows are somehow only possible in studio or something tho..

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Unfortunately it seems my question was purged.
Is sharing/swinging also removed? It was an alternativ in the original game to NTR.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Ehh this is the first time this has happened to me and it urked me a bit. When I knew I did not do something agregious or wrong. Getting silenced for just giving thoughts does not sit well with me, even when I have seen people talk shit. I would rather have people talk about in the thread be it right or wrong rather than form a echo chamber. Though this was before the dev was clear about the whole no NTR thing.

My comment was on how to change from NTR to Netori if the dev works on the fetish in the future. Or some other devs come across this thread and have this same issue. My thought was to story transition and phase out Pure NTR to Netori and Harem, rather than abrupt cut content out of the story.
don't worry it happened to me on a different thread.. it was probably because they saw you were part of a conversation they didn't like and that is why your comment was erased also.. it was nothing personal I believe, since when it happened to me, it was nothing personal either..
if that doesn't make sense why I said that.. I only mean that this is VERY similar to what happened to me..

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
My interpretation of the Poll for the Remake.

Very Good - People who despise NTR and are rejoicing that it was removed
Good/Regular - People who don't really care and just want to see some action
Bad - Contrarians and/or people who are never satisfied with anything
Very Bad - People who love NTR and are pissed that it was removed from the game
It isnt all about NTR, adding the VN mode also makes it better.

But yeah, it was all around better

• Angry
Reactions: Yotsuyu and BTLD

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
We just had a NTR comment purge on this thread. So why the hell are we bringing up NTR again?
It's not in the game, it's been removed. No one cares that you liked the game better with NTR. fucking move on already.
I told you NTR fans are even worst than anti NTR people, they just don't let up. it's gone simple.
I mean, it's a fairly significant change to the game. From memory quite a lot of content must have been changed or removed so for better or worse that's something people would want to talk about, and there's not really somewhere else to talk about the game except it's thread.

That said, you're right about it being a bit of a waste of air. There's no way the dev would change their mind again and add it back. Time for NTR fans to move on

Reactions: Rawr1 and E_nigma

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev, you forgot to write that you also canceled loli content.
Imho, but the character graphics used to be better.
Also, why not leave links to the old version of the game in the OP?
Why did you have to delete everything?
On another note am I the only one that prefers the old models? Especially the loli and the red haired girl.

Jul 15, 2017
Not gonna lie, pretty dissapointed by the Decision that they remove NTR entirely, which is why i'll stick to the OG unfinished version. Shame i really liked the OG Concept of it, but i'm also not a fan if stuff gut straight outward cutet especially if it's kinks which are entirely optional and which i enjoy from time to time. I still wish you luck (Dev) but imma out.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I had never played the old version and I just finished this remake. So far so good. I do have to kind of agree with the sentiment that the old models looked a bit better, they look better in game then the screenshots would make you believe tho. I played through on VN mode and may go back to try sandbox and didnt really run into any issues. I do have to say of my short list of complaints the sex scenes could use some work. They seem kind of...idk not rushed but they fly by and don't really marinate, not a lot of angles, bjs without really showing the girl doing her work, basically they could do with some more composition. I get it's a remake and also wip but hopefully that aspect improves in the future.

Was recommended the game on another thread due to the remake, was not disappointed. Keeping an eye on this one.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I went ahead and "finished" the original version of the game. I can see why people complained. There's some nice ideas and a few hot scenes, but the amount of mental mapping and bug encounters really detract from the game experience. The latest version I downloaded from the OP had enough gamebreaking bugs that would lock you out of character routes. Hopefully the remake has enough playtesting before every release. I have mixed feelings about the newer models, but I think they're overall either better or worse compared to their originals.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I voted for very good because there is a VN option now because I dislike sandbox but when i re-played the game, where the F is the animation ? I remember this game has an animation in the old version and aside from that there is no character buildup, in just a few minutes, MC banging his mom WTF I'm going to change my vote now to very bad and dropped this game from my watch list

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
so far is 50/50 , mother renders are good , fix the sister , need a little of fix, we need our LOlis back , well Good Luck

the old game was good enough , even with the NTR options , dont know why changed that , is always good to have options yes/no ? .

should have made a continuations better , maybe ? with new content . becuase for this version to catch with the older version gonna take time oh well, Good Luck ,

Push forward , MADE IT A HUGE GOOD GAME,
it have the plot , it have the girls , it have the renders , it have the Tags so GL

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes