KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Tried the new VN mode and have to say its fast, i mean not only the seduction/corruption but the sex scenes as well
which put me in a downer. But its the first version so its understandable, im looking forward to coming releases.(y)
BTW was there scenes with the landlady's mother as well in the original?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
There is no patch for the new version. There is only a fix that removes incest.
I was talking about the original version actually, but thanks anyway. Based on your answer, I'm guessing the incest patch removed incest from the original version.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
I'm curious why its still called Depraved Town if the ladies aren't allowed to be depraved? I liked the original because there were choices and concequences which good games should have. This Remake gets rid of that and just turns the game into another "Harem Town".
the game should be called "helping the hotties 2"

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
My interpretation of the Poll for the Remake.

Very Good - People who despise NTR and are rejoicing that it was removed
Good/Regular - People who don't really care and just want to see some action
Bad - Contrarians and/or people who are never satisfied with anything
Very Bad - People who love NTR and are pissed that it was removed from the game

OzBa

May 9, 2017
My interpretation of the Poll for the Remake.

Very Good - People who despise NTR and are rejoicing that it was removed
Good/Regular - People who don't really care and just want to see some action
Bad - Contrarians and/or people who are never satisfied with anything
Very Bad - People who love NTR and are pissed that it was removed from the game
The dev's pretty straight-forward about the reasons for the remake being more than just the removal of NTR:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BUT, as a general rule, I'm against remaking a game before it's finished. And as much as I personally despise NTR, I still feel for my fellow degen-brethren for having their cherished fap-material pulled out from under them! I think it would have been better for the dev to finish the game, learn from it, and make something new.

That being said, we're here now, so I played through the sandbox mode to get a feel for the gameplay, and it was enjoyable enough. I then changed to the VN mode to gEt A fEeL for something else, and it was also enjoyable enough. I'm usually a milf man, but that tomboy and her tanlines, amirite lads?

Good stuff.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Dev, you forgot to write that you also canceled loli content.
Imho, but the character graphics used to be better.
Also, why not leave links to the old version of the game in the OP?
Why did you have to delete everything?
Thats a real shame that they nuttered the loli content, it hardly warrants the tag anymore.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, I just finished this remake and I'm more mixed than I thought I would be. The UI was a good upgrade and it all looks good.

The reason why I'm mixed is the character models. The faces are bizarre. Some character faces look a bit jarring. Some of the body changes were good but others seem a bit weird. The MC looks worse, body and face, in my opinion.

The Incest changes are a bit odd too. I get why it's changed but as someone who played the original game, the dialogue seems odd. For example, the white hair streaks. If there's no incest then there's no reason to keep that as a part of the other characters. If models and the backstory are changed then there's no reason bring forth that trait. Instead of saying it's a part of their "families" just say she copied the MC and remove the others completely. This is assuming Incest is removed completely and not "unofficially" patched in later.

Overall, there's some good and some bad in this. Maybe I'm a bit influenced by the OG looks(especially the MC's). It is the first release of the remake so I won't write it off as being terrible. It's just a mixed bag and I look forward to seeing how it improves over time.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
What the Hell? whys there a remake already when game wasnt finished? (I hate when devs do that, create remakes especially on unfinished games and while doing it not have same amount of content as original version of game needing for more work to be done which then makes them end up not finishing/ending the project and cancelling it around V1.0 or V0.1.0).

Does this at least have the same amount or a bit more content then before the "remake"? Cause seeing the comments, it doesnt look like it

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have not played the full release yet. I have only scrolled over it pretty fast. But you have to remember that he is making his game on Patreon, which means he can't do anything that goes against Patreon. So even if it's an incest game, he has to change the dialogue on Patreon. That all being said, the original intent of this game is incest, and he has released an incest patch a few pages ago that fixes some stuff it seems. But after looking at it fast, it seems he still says his moms first name sometimes. I also don't know how this will affect the dirty talking in sex scenes.

In any case I look forward to seeing the son impregnate his mother and him fucking her pussy pregnant. The game art also looks better overall then before.
I didn't see that fix yesterday when I downloaded the game. I'll patch it now and playthrough again. I suppose that means I only really have a problem with some of the models themselves since that patch should fix my slight problem I had with the dialogue.

OverShadow

Nov 2, 2018
i like the visual novel mode, but i prefered the old models and hope that the outfit turn sluttier with the corruption like in the old version

Reactions: Gman4672

MasterofNTR

Formerly 'hainhq'
May 24, 2017
First, i'm thank u very much for this game (the old version). It's so nice
But the new version don't have "...." (even just an option ), so I'm still support your pj (spiritual support)

CrimsoNRiasDxD

Sep 10, 2020
Hi Dev if you read this I was just wondering if there is a android version scheduled for the future or not because that's the only device I have unfortunately if not would it be possible to make the game compatible with joiplay app on android so then we android users can just download the windows version and play that on our android devices through joiplay if not then no worries and good luck with the future of your game

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
So apparently my comment was deleted:

Liked everything overall.
My only complaint is some characters faces seem bit too elongated and pointy, at least to me.

Reactions: Look-see
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes