Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate I think it would be nice to add some dialogue during the sex animations. The scenes feel really short because you just click once and the animation is done. I get that the "real" way of playing this is the sandbox mode, but if you're going to have a vn option you should make it feel worth while. Right now you just jump from event to event without any real build up. Other than that I am enjoying the game.

Dantonu

Mar 22, 2018
Man, does the game's storytelling feel like one big recap, or is it just me? Scenes have just one frame in each position with almost no dialogue in between even the narration is too breif

Reactions: gilgamesh9

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dev needs to fix the fucking hint system right now it's fucking unplayable! There is no fucking way to know what you have completed in the hint system.

1. Completed tasks not marked completed
2. Too many girls when you can't go next > next to the next girl

Seriously how the fuck does the dev expect you to play this game when you can't even fucking tell if you done a task or not? Until the quest/task system if fixed to work properly and show completed tasks.. this is a damn zero for playability. Right now this is very bad.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Man, does the game's storytelling feel like one big recap, or is it just me? Scenes have just one frame in each position with almost no dialogue in between even the narration is too breif
Yeah in that aspect it feels like a very cheap Flash dating game.. I have seen flash dating games that have more natural dialogue.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So, at what point in the game's development do you think we'll get some periods? :unsure:

Plenty of exclamation points and question marks to go around (even the occasional ellipsis), but I've yet to see a single sentence end with a period.

• Haha
Reactions: KnuckleDragger79
Jan 24, 2021

Sorry this update is so small, but it is more of a bugfix, still, I didn't want to leave October without any updates, so there are a few new small scenes. Now I'm going back to focus on the Halloween Special, I'm changing the design of one of the succubus, the code and writing is done, just need to finish the scenes and render a few animations.

FIXED:
  • Masaka Progress in Sandbox
  • Few Wrong Names Display
  • Few writing mistakes
  • Power System
New Content:
  • Ayako Filler Trying Clothes
  • Ayako Filler Buying Clothes
  • Tora Filler Hanging Out Doing Nothing
  • Tora Filler Beach Date 1
  • Masaka Filler Hangover
  • Masaka Filler Bathroom Fun?
  • Masaka Filler Bar
  • Masaka Filler Bar Date
MEGA:
MEGA:

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
Is it just me or is the pacing in this game really weird? The whole thing feels more like a recap of past events than an actual ongoing storyline. Dont know how to better describe it.
Also, the mom just fucks him out of nowhere. The build up is more like a speed run of an incest game.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I really liked the original, not a fan of the remake. Main reason being that the models and scenes looked great in the OG, the remake's characters are made more like in Murakami art style - not exactly attractive. Plus yeah...the possibility of ntr was good, without it, the whole thing falls flat.

WXQF

Jan 23, 2022
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.2.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 103mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

0.24,plz

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.2.5
FIXED:
  • Masaka Progress in Sandbox
  • Few Wrong Names Display
  • Few writing mistakes
  • Power System
New Content:
  • Ayako Filler Trying Clothes
  • Ayako Filler Buying Clothes
  • Tora Filler Hanging Out Doing Nothing
  • Tora Filler Beach Date 1
  • Masaka Filler Hangover
  • Masaka Filler Bathroom Fun?
  • Masaka Filler Bar
  • Masaka Filler Bar Date
loading an old save right at the end of the VN... just kicked me back to main menu without seeing anything new.
I am guessing you need to play in sandbox mode to see new content.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes