BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
WTF, the game's intro doesn't introduce Nanami, which I assume is the mc's sister. She really just pops up for the sleep scene and that's it. Also there's a bug when you ask the teacher to help you with your homework, it takes you to the goth girl.

Reactions: MoonSugar

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Shorter than I thought it'd be considering it's half a gig in size, but I guess as long as you'd expect for a 0.1 first release.

You can kiss you mother, make one girl masturbate, make another girl masturbate/handjob/bj until you corrupt her enough for sex, spy on some girls peeing, spy on some girls changing, and do various things with some prostitutes to power up.

Art style isn't my thing, but the cast isn't as horribly overboobed as you might think from the banner image, as there's lots of schoolgirls (though most that you can't interact with yet) but does appear any adults have beachball tits.

I like the idea of there being consequences to having the power, that'll be interesting, but there's none of that atm.

The sandboxy bit of it needs a bit of work, like how you navigate around (could maybe do that thing with icons for rooms some do). Mild bug when it jumps from teacher to library girl mid-convo. There was a random girl in my bed, that later says she's my sister but that was wired considering your mother talks about your aunt and grandmother, you get background on your brother, but she isn't mentioned at all.

So yeah, I'll check back in on it if it lasts around long enough to get fleshed out some.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
during your journey other men like you will try to interfere

Really, that's asking for them to come to agreements to carve up the city and/or work together to expand operations.

"Ok, you get the east side, you get upper east, you get upper west, I get south, and no one touches the school district-there's nursery school children there."

And so on.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Guess i'm gonna wait a few versions before giving this one a serious review/try.

during your journey other men like you will try to interfere

Really, that's asking for them to come to agreements to carve up the city and/or work together to expand operations.

"Ok, you get the east side, you get upper east, you get upper west, I get south, and no one touches the school district-there's nursery school children there."

And so on.
That along with some time division/management could lead to hilarious results "Ok, i get the goth chick on tuesdays & thursdays, you on mondays & wednesdays, rock-paper-scissors for fridays to sundays to give her an illusion of freedom? Good to you?" ;)

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There's 2 girls you can corrupt, the second is on 1st floor of school, but you can only get her to masturbate. There looks like there is supposed to be an event with the red head in the classroom when you get her to 100 corruption, but when I clicked to activate it the game jumped to talking to the nurse, so they messed up with the code or something.
there is sasaki to corrupt too, but oddly in the game not a thing except leave. with one girl you do oddly end up with the nurse, another i ended up in the library talking to molli with nothing to say to her at all. when i looked thru the images i saw there are things with ella, tora, sasaki, and the glasses girl. also the weirdness of the little sister that is in your room when you come home and goes to sleep with you, tightly pressed against you. this is more like a demo with a few things than a game or visual novel.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Lot of bugs right now. I can't do the event with Tora as it just teleports me to the nurse's dialogue / error message when I go to the beach to peek / no intro for the sis (if there is one?) / And some other actions take me to different places rather than actually playing the scene it should.

Rihan Majid

Jun 26, 2018
This game is dead boring!! I won't be getting that 6 minutes i spent on this awful game back!!!! :(:(:( disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
there is sasaki to corrupt too, but oddly in the game not a thing except leave. with one girl you do oddly end up with the nurse, another i ended up in the library talking to molli with nothing to say to her at all. when i looked thru the images i saw there are things with ella, tora, sasaki, and the glasses girl. also the weirdness of the little sister that is in your room when you come home and goes to sleep with you, tightly pressed against you. this is more like a demo with a few things than a game or visual novel.
It's a v0.1 that almost always equates to "demo" amount of content (sometimes a dev will make a really big 0.1 but it's not the norm.) The downside to a sandbox game is that in these early stages they seem even more empty than a vn format because of the exploration with no content, but with time the world will fill.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes