Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Thank you very much for all the criticism and comments guys, I really appreciate them!
I will be improving the game now and I will add more to the story (Introduction of some characters), Fix the bugs and add more scenes of corruption.
it shows true character when someone can take criticism and still be cool about it im looking forward to the next release

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Played through, nothing to add that hasn't been mentioned, outside of how I myself am looking forward to seeing what you the Dev do next. Definitely felt like like a Demo release. Not bad all-in-all. I like that NTR is avoidable, as that is not my thing, am stoked on the idea of changing the girls into Succubi as well.... Here's to the future...

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thank you very much for all the criticism and comments guys, I really appreciate them!
I will be improving the game now and I will add more to the story (Introduction of some characters), Fix the bugs and add more scenes of corruption.
I don't try to talk to much on these threads, but you ask for criticism, so here goes. There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said as the content goes. The best I have to say is I'm a fan of this artstyle/renderstyle. The other point is, I hope you know what you're doing with respect to NTR. I don't like it, but it's cool that other people do. However, I've seen other devs suffer because they misunderstood both the appeal and hatred that comes with it. So I make you know what you're doing. My two cents, if you are trying to make a Harem/Incest story, NTR is basically a non-starter. Most people jump into Harem because there is only one person/guy doing the fucking. If you're interested in doing NTR you should go all in. Focus a story about it and work on that niche. If you want a more hardcore NTR, or a lighter more involved one. It's up to you, but mixing Harem/Incest and NTR almost always ends in hurt for the dev and for the quality of the product. People end up making too many different routes and it smokes out before the V.05

Anyway, I wish you luck on your game. I'll check out the next version, i hope it only continues to improve!

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I don't try to talk to much on these threads, but you ask for criticism, so here goes. There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said as the content goes. The best I have to say is I'm a fan of this artstyle/renderstyle. The other point is, I hope you know what you're doing with respect to NTR. I don't like it, but it's cool that other people do. However, I've seen other devs suffer because they misunderstood both the appeal and hatred that comes with it. So I make you know what you're doing. My two cents, if you are trying to make a Harem/Incest story, NTR is basically a non-starter. Most people jump into Harem because there is only one person/guy doing the fucking. If you're interested in doing NTR you should go all in. Focus a story about it and work on that niche. If you want a more hardcore NTR, or a lighter more involved one. It's up to you, but mixing Harem/Incest and NTR almost always ends in hurt for the dev and for the quality of the product. People end up making too many different routes and it smokes out before the V.05

Anyway, I wish you luck on your game. I'll check out the next version, i hope it only continues to improve!
^ This. You see soooooo manyyyyyy people trying to bend genres and not sticking to one major one and adding in side genres to spice it up... like if you have a Harem... how does NTR work with a dude who gets all the girls? Is he cucking someone's spouse? Cool... but harem protags never get cucked. Issei, Darling from Monster Musume, Shido, Tomoki Sakurai... never cucked once and Tomoki has his best girl help him invade girl's bathrooms... So you go DxD and everybody having a baby from protag?? Or something...

Anal... S+M... Pregnancy... Gangbangs with the harem and protag only... Alot of things make sense within the harem genre, but I dont think NTR does at all... nor do I believe there is a chance it can work unless its the harem master adding someone's wife and impregnating her, etc.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There's 2 girls you can corrupt, the second is on 1st floor of school, but you can only get her to masturbate. There looks like there is supposed to be an event with the red head in the classroom when you get her to 100 corruption, but when I clicked to activate it the game jumped to talking to the nurse, so they messed up with the code or something.
i got the event by having around 100 power points. i think if you have to much it'll redirect you. so yeah coding could use some work since as far as i know theres no cap on how much power u can have.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
And maybe make NTR not a big part of the game
This so much!
There are games with avoidable NTR but then you'll get just a SINGLE scene in the entire game.

Loli with Patreon? Won't live for that long.
Yeah, the loli content should be in a seperate patch, that you could "accidentally" drop somewhere. ;)
Patreon is extremely petty about loli stuff, way more than this site.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hello dev. I didn't play the game yet but I know I few things about Koikatu so I can give you my opinions about the visual aspect at least by watching the previews in the op.

- I really like all the models (except Nanami and the goth girl but probably because they're flat, that's just personal preference) but just by looking the previews I feel like most of those girls don't belong to the "same word". For example if you look to both girl at the right in the header picture, if you watch their faces you can tell it doesn't seem like both girl belongs to the same reality. One has huge round cartoon eyes and the other has more realistic proportions. The same thing can be said with all the girls in the frontline. Maybe choosing a "unique" style for all girls would be good.

- It seems like you have been using the scene effects settings from each room/place/scene card, which makes each picture look different but doesn't have consistency at all. Which IMO makes it look kinda low effort. Maybe it's just me that I'm used to watch these things, idk.

- Never use female poses (or clothes) in a male character. Stick to the few male thing the game has and create your own poses with FK & IK if you need something else. For me, a male using female poses screams gay but the guy from Public Sex Life does it all the time and it looks super gay to me but I don't see people talking about it so idk.

- It depends on how picky you want to be but hair always ends going through the body so if that something that bothers you then get used to use FK active on the hair since the beginning.

- For night scenes I would recommend you to put the strenght in character lighting for a lower, especially if you don't plan to create your own rooms.

As a last thing, my personal opinion about NTR and harem is that sure, why not? I love harem and incest more than anything but in my book harem means 4 girls or more, not that every pussy that walks must end on MC's dick. Not sure if you plan to do NTR as another guy stealing your girl from you or as another guy picks up the girl before you do/not even paying attention to the girl (which technically isn't NTR but people calls it NTR and cry for it anyway) but please, do whatever the fuck you want with your game and try to have fun with it.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Absolutely horrible gameplay
It's a point/clicke game. There really isn't "gameplay".
About having Harem and NTR together, I thought about what you guys said and I had a vision of what it would be like, but what was said really makes sense, these two genres don't really go well with each other. So I will be making a poll for you all vote how you prefer this to be done.
The two approaches are:
You will have an obvious choice that will enable NTR, by doing that you block that character and can no longer corrupt her, during the game, random NTR events of that character will happen and you will only see them.
The other approach is to be a direct ending, you see the choice that leads to NTR and when you make that choice you will see a bad ending where you would see that character being corrupted, transformed, and finally, an epilogue showing what happened to her, that would be a Game Over and you can go back to both choices.
It might be a good idea to actually tell us what your vision for it was first and add that to the poll. It could very well be that your original vision works the best. NTR DOES work in a harem game, but it needs to be executed properly.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Lol, is on patreon, most of those tags ain't gonna last very long without a patch XD

MistaMistrey

Jun 19, 2017
Looks like a game with a lot of potential, keep up the good work!

In regards to the whole NTR question:
from what the game looks like it's trying to accomplish now, it looks like it would be a system similar to that in The Tyrant, but that seems like it will require a lot of variables (for every character at least one or two more) that the dev would need to code in. Personally I like that aspect and would be interested in that type of development for this game, but that would definitely add to the workload of the dev, so I won't be begging for/expecting this. On the other hand, having an NTR scene/route be an ending or only a single character is also kinda sad to see because there's a lot of interesting possibilities to explore story-wise if you were able to continue after the NTR or if a scene normally contains two characters but one of them is on the NTR-path.
With freedom comes hardship, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one, though.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you tell me more about what you mean?
I read about the things that Patreon is against so I avoided making certain things explicit on the description or in the tags there, like incest for example.
I don't know exactly how that part works, what tags would need patches?
I tried to avoid as much as possible to put certain tags on Patreon but ended up removing the few that I had left there.
I appreciate all the help, tips and criticisms that are possible!
well besides the obvious incest, loli be the other. (or petite with schoolgirl clothes).

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The models in this game are solid, but I have to ask...wtf is up with the mom's nose? Most of the time it looks like she has two slits for nostrils instead of a human nose. Very Skeletor meets Fallout ghoul.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys, I hope you are having a great week!

Seeing everything you guys said I made a poll where you can vote on how you want NTR in the game. I will be explaining more clearly the options:

Throughout the Game: You make an optional choice that starts the NTR path, the girl is blocked from you corrupting her and during the game you see events of her with other guys (The Tyrant style). (This was my first idea)

As a Bad Ending: You have a choice that will be written "NTR (Bad Ending)" where if selected, you will see a sequence like a mini-story) showing that girl getting corrupted, staying with the other guy, changing the appearance, between other things. Then an epilogue showing what happened to her (marriage, pregnancy, prostitution), and then the game goes back to the choice and you can continue the game normally.
third option: ask player if he wants
  • surprise ntr
    (unmarked options)
  • ntr warning
    (heavily marked NTR options)
  • disable NTR
    (hide NTR options)

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes