Apr 14, 2020
third option: ask player if he wants
  • surprise ntr
    (unmarked options)
  • ntr warning
    (heavily marked NTR options)
  • disable NTR
    (hide NTR options)
Sounds good, but that might be a real B to program all of that in.....

If JAD wants to go with his options, that's at least very considerate of them... but I would warn of NTR content in the choice option...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Sounds good, but that might be a real B to program all of that in.....

If JAD wants to go with his options, that's at least very considerate of them... but I would warn of NTR content in the choice option...
text: "Do you want NTR?"
question inputs:
- No
- Surprise NTR
- Warn me
variable NTR= [surprise|warn|no]

and then just check the var. its easy.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
text: "Do you want NTR?"
question inputs:
- No
- Surprise NTR
- Warn me
variable NTR= [surprise|warn|no]

and then just check the var. its easy.
Given I downloaded and have already goofed with Renpy as an engine personally, I should have thought about what I said... I didnt reread this was a renpy game before my comment. Oops.

Ren-dono

Oct 31, 2018
"...during your journey other men like you will try to interfere..."
I'd rather they not. I'd rather make them undergo spontaneous combustion, instead.
Netori is more my cup of tea, i personally dislike having things taking from me, i enjoy taking things from others though. That statement, kind of makes me sound like a criminal doesn't it? Ahh well..

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Just saw the poll and my advise to the dev is to just make the game they had in mind when they started. Trying to keep everyone happy doesn't work.

From what I can tell this will be a game where the MC is on a mission to "sluttify" a bunch of different characters. And well, sluts by definition are not the most monogamous females one can meet...So unless that lust demon gains power from the strong bonds of monogamous loyalty (doubtful), this will end up being a town full of sluts. You could get around that by introducing a mechanic for the MC to pick and choose characters to be exclusive or something.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm probably missing something obvious but how the hell do you refill your power points in this?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Hmm, let's see if I can explain well, It works like this, you go a raise that character corruption but at the same time you make those characters dislike you and drop your relationship with them, by doing so they will start to have sex with other guys, they are getting sluttier but for the other dudes. Hope I could explain it, any questions just ask!

Still none, I will wait until this weekend and close the poll, them on 0.3 I will start to implement some scenes.

I understand what you mean, yeah it doesn't, what I try is to get most of the opinions and critics about what should be, what could change or be improved, and try to apply to the game.

My idea was that the girls would be influenced in a way where their desires for the person that is corrupting them gets stronger, if they had any feelings before or have at the moment them it would be back. Like in Corruption for example, the girls get more slutty but stay loyal to the MC. Here they would get horny and more slutty with time, but if you don't act and do something with them, they would need to release those feelings, making them go after another man, what it would start the NTR path. Just like mom in the beginning, you can choose to kiss her or not, if you don't, then she will start to accumulate those needs. I tried to also explain better with the succubus talking options.

Sorry if it is too long!
perfect I like your idea very much :)
and I hope to see NTR soon.

Jan 27, 2017
IMO the best NTR game is A Struggle With Sin. In that game you can corrupt girls and turn them into sluts, but then there are other guys who also want to fuck them. If you allow it, the other guys can take advantage of the newly corrupted girls. It's avoidable, and the girls still love you above everyone else, but you can get some pretty hot voyeurism and sharing scenes.

Feel free to do your own thing, but that's one way to do it that doesn't require the MC to ever say no to sex with the characters.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
Hmm, let's see if I can explain well, It works like this, you go a raise that character corruption but at the same time you make those characters dislike you and drop your relationship with them, by doing so they will start to have sex with other guys, they are getting sluttier but for the other dudes. Hope I could explain it, any questions just ask!

Still none, I will wait until this weekend and close the poll, them on 0.3 I will start to implement some scenes.

I understand what you mean, yeah it doesn't, what I try is to get most of the opinions and critics about what should be, what could change or be improved, and try to apply to the game.

My idea was that the girls would be influenced in a way where their desires for the person that is corrupting them gets stronger, if they had any feelings before or have at the moment them it would be back. Like in Corruption for example, the girls get more slutty but stay loyal to the MC. Here they would get horny and more slutty with time, but if you don't act and do something with them, they would need to release those feelings, making them go after another man, what it would start the NTR path. Just like mom in the beginning, you can choose to kiss her or not, if you don't, then she will start to accumulate those needs. I tried to also explain better with the succubus talking options.

Sorry if it is too long!
Oh damn, i hoped for actual netorase like the Twist where the girls stays with you but they can have sex with other people when you ask them to haha

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
IMO the best NTR game is A Struggle With Sin. In that game you can corrupt girls and turn them into sluts, but then there are other guys who also want to fuck them. If you allow it, the other guys can take advantage of the newly corrupted girls. It's avoidable, and the girls still love you above everyone else, but you can get some pretty hot voyeurism and sharing scenes.

Feel free to do your own thing, but that's one way to do it that doesn't require the MC to ever say no to sex with the characters.
Pretty much what I was going to write so you saved me some time there.

Dev, this is, in my humble opinion, the best option. I do like the element of competition in NTR, avoiding it if you actually put the effort in rather than a simple not at all in the game or fully forced on the player. NTR is not a simple thing of yes or no, or one type, there is often many shades of grey.

Also Potato, I'll look at that game in just a moment, thanks for mentioning it.

Reactions: Lerd0 and rgnar62

xovero

Jun 14, 2018
if you want this game to have NTR when you created it, just do it, its better to create a game that the people who like NTR to enjoy, than to create a game that everyone hates, no point in doing a poll, like seriously...

I will just pass on this game though because NTR is trash and i will never understand it, just like i will never understand dramas, or cucks.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
Even with it being on the game, it still is 100% optional, but I understand your opinion and it's fine, right now there is no NTR so if you want to see the scenes that already have and give me your opinion of what could improve or be added, feel free!

That's what I will try to do, the women have needs, some feel the need for the affection, others just want the pleasure. That's why if implemented it will take some events to see them getting more and more the idea of cheating or going to another guy if they are ignored by you or their current partner.

I was thinking about it, depending on the girl and their devotion to you they will do anything that you ask

That's quite interesting, a good way of making things more immersible or having a great mechanic.
, so it still an option that I already wrote it and keep it in mind.
Omg yes, would love the idea above plus with the waifus on your game it would be a-m-a-z-i-n-g

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes