tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I really like your ideas, It would make the game more immersible if I implement those things, it would take some time but I think I could.
I will rewrite the power balance, make things more plausible, adding a love stat could make things better and to raise you could give them gifts, take on dates, those things.
Adding the intelligence stat right now would be easy, so yeah, I can do that.
I can do the defeating thing too, have some ideas popping here.
I appreciate everything you said, will try to implement some of those things, and thanks for playing!
Just my own personal opinion, but on the matter of "events to give a sense of time", it can be kind of annoying wwhen playing these kinds of games if you hit a point where you've completed all of the "tiggerable" events and find yourself just passing days doing nothing or just grinding stats because you don't know what else to do. It's what turns a lot of people off from sandbox games. I don't know if it's a better idea necessarily, but consider having those types of events trigger on having a certain stat level or something like that rather than just "after X number of days", so that people who move through the game at a faster pace aren't left thinking that there's nothing left for them to do.

Reactions: Red Sand

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I thought about doing like that with the current events, instead of you using power to see the event it triggers on a random place with a corruption level, but I was waiting to see what people thought about them the way they are right now, I also put these random events to give a little more to see around, but depending on the character corruption level they will change and have more scenes

I'm putting 5 events to each character, each one gives them 1 level, after you have 5 you can do a 6 event that will change their appearance, more makeup, new haircut, that kind of thing. Let me know what you guys think. Make those 5 events random with some conditions? Leave the way they are?
Playing the new patch now, will comment on it later. I think character events shouldn't be random, but depending on how the event is scripted (had the bug preventing me from seeing the one in last patch) it could just trigger when you enter the area with enough corruption (assuming they're not repeatable). Some random events can be nice, but you don't want to make main events random because then you run into the case where a player only has 1 or 2 events left to see and are wasting time just trying to trigger them. In my opinion random events should be kept to smaller things like the one in the park or something like walking in on your sister changing, not big things like actual lewd events.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hmm, I understand, I will try to make that way then, for example, Tora's event, is in the library, so when you get there and have the conditions, them it starts
exactly. Just finished (almost) everything. didn't manage to get the library or track random events, but based on the other random events they're not worth hunting for (just icing on the cake when they do show up, like I said before so I'd say if you keep the random stuff to things like that you're good.) The game's really shaping up to be great. Gotta say, I usually avoid low version builds due to the lack of content, but I've played both versions of this one, so that says something.

Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
is there a story in this I can't seem to pick up the story point? can you make a walkthrough? and one last thing is this game going to get each girl a separate end or just harem end?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
is there a story in this I can't seem to pick up the story point? can you make a walkthrough? and one last thing is this game going to get each girl a separate end or just harem end?
All we know is that a succubus needs a way to obtain power a.k.a sexual energy and she needs to form a contract with a human so that she can use him as the middle man. However she isn't the only succubus so you will have a bit of competition to corrupt and get all the girls for yourself.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I really like your ideas, It would make the game more immersible if I implement those things, it would take some time but I think I could.
I will rewrite the power balance, make things more plausible, adding a love stat could make things better and to raise you could give them gifts, take on dates, those things.
Adding the intelligence stat right now would be easy, so yeah, I can do that.
I can do the defeating thing too, have some ideas popping here.
I appreciate everything you said, will try to implement some of those things, and thanks for playing!
Love route along with Love stats would be interesting and a way to recharge powers with the girl you like as an alternative to random prostitutes.

Game seems fun so far. Would be nice to see some of the scenes change over time but early release it's understandable that Nanami's stream plays like it's the first time every time :p

Navigation could use some work as if I try to go to school but click fast I find myself cycling between the School and the Center Plaza.

Alley shows people there when the game says no one is there.

If you click on the girl in the Character Display on the phone and she doesn't have info it would be nicer if the game remember the current position instead of sending the player back to the beginning of the list. Also when you get to the end you can't go back.

A Gallery would be good along with some event hints for the girls.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Now I hope this won't tip the scales to the ntr side. It'll be a huge dissapointment if most part of content will be with ntr and almost nothing without ntr

Reactions: P3triix

P3triix

Dec 10, 2017
the optional NTR can be choose in the beginning of the game or we avoid it while we are playing ?

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Hello Everyone!
I have some news right now.

I just got 3 Patreons at this moment, I'm extremely happy and already say thank you for them.
The Main thing is, my First Patreon donated me a huge amount and asked me for a custom request, I would be a dick if I said no, so I accepted, he asked for a character and that character is involved with NTR, so the game will have NTR (COMPLETELY OPTIONAL).

I'm really sorry for those who didn't want NTR in the game, but I created this poll because I didn't have any patreons and thought it would take a few versions until it started. So this is my final decision, and for those who don't like it and won't be seeing this game anymore, I can only say thank you so much for coming here, having a nice chat with me and giving your opinions, really thank you!
I hope you come to see and like my next project! (that won't have NTR hahaha)

For those who will be sticking around, I hope I can meet your expectations and I will always be improving with your comments and critics!

Thank you all that commented here and the people that work on this site for the huge support you have been given me!
Hahaha im sorry im sorry, i was just going to put the game on my ignore list but this comment made me laugh so much, if you think people are going to play your next game when you clearly sold this game to the ntr lovers already then you are really naive, most profitable games dont have ntr.
This is my last post here, i dont want to start anything, only sharing my thoughts on the way the dev acts.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the only reason i can understand ntr is if you intend to have a tasty "snack" for "later" (about 16 years?) without the profane issues of genetics and all that shit.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Sry I didn't read all the comments in this thread, I just came interested by the ntr tag: will that concern several characters ? will it be in the form of MC simply sharing his girls to make his sexual life more spicy (I usually prefer that personally), or in the form the MC being cheated or humiliated ?
Thx in advance.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate older forum software could not update the reply box properly and would overwrite everything, but the newer versions do it quite nicely. just click reply on every comment you'd like to quote.

Yeah, harem ending is something you chose, you can go and chose to be in the end only with the mom, or only with one of the schoolgirls and so goes on, the harem ending is a choice where you end with every girl, hope I could explain
It will character will have a condition that after you complete their route that condition will go for True, if is True then you will have them as a choice by the end of the game, if is False that choice won't appear

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes