nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
Okay, just played the game. It was pretty much amazing for a first release i just felt that the corruption was abit too fast in my oppinion (too easy to get scenes compared to other games). But i see great potential on this one, i'll replay when there will be more scenes.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Would option 1 actually be NTR? I've always taken NTR to be fetishizing cheating on someone/being cheated on, if that's something the other person is OK with it's not really cheating, it's more like swinging.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Oh, I'm really sorry!
Even with NTR being completely avoidable?
Seeing that the game have those 4 of your favorite themes
But taste is taste, if you played I would like to know your opinion about the characters, story, scenes, that kind of thing

I hope I didn't offend you,
Each person has their tastes and fetishes, and I respect that,
so I said I would leave the game to those who like it,
This avoidable, optional thing ... It doesn't work much for me,
I don’t know, even if I don’t play this route, it seems to take all the shine that the game could have.
About my favorite topics, this is one more reason,
Romance and ntr, for me it can't be in the same sentence,
since ntr for me, is the total lack of romance,
Incest and ntr, being betrayed by someone else, is already horrible,
imagine being from the same family, this is the worst ntr for me,
Harem and ntr, for me it doesn't match
and loli and ntr? I don't think the little princesses would do that.
I'm not going to say that I don't take a look at games with ntr,
there are several with beautiful women,
but these I only see the images and animations, (UnRen),
I don't play the game, so I don't know who is who,
the story does not interest me, who will be cuckold or not.
And I don’t think you’d like me to do that with your game, isn’t it, after so much work,
I just see the images and don't even care about the rest.
When you play the next game, and if it is more like my tastes and fetishes, then yes, I will be happy to play and evaluate.
But that's just my personal opinion, you and anyone
are free to disagree.
I love the Koikatu style, as I am an anime lover,
this style enchants me, but like the one mentioned above,
I think I'll leave it to lovers of that genre.
And to ntr fans, no offenses ok?
It was not to offend anyone, just my point of view,
and have fun.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh, I'm really sorry!
Even with NTR being completely avoidable?
Seeing that the game have those 4 of your favorite themes
But taste is taste, if you played I would like to know your opinion about the characters, story, scenes, that kind of thing
People are usually ok with netori, but NTR is something that will push way a lot of people. Personally I'm not a fan of NTR either so I think I won't be playing this. But the previews look really good. I wish good luck with the project!

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
Interesting game, I love games about being a corrupting force in a place. Village of Nightmare, Succubus Tales, Loki's Corruption, etc. So seeing a new one makes me happy.

That said I think I will mark this as something to check out later when there is more content and maybe when the bug I hit goes away.

When I started hitting skip on things I had seen before I ran into the direction buttons on the bottom of the screen stacking over each other. I can pull up my save and post a screenshot of what it looks like if you need, but was pretty easy to reproduce.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what scenes are actually in the game? I only seem to be able to find the mother, Nanami, and Ella. And the only scenes I've seen are a kiss from the mother, and the other two masturbating. I have both of them at 150 corruption. So how high do I have to go?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I do understand you but you have to look at the ntr as a alternate time line a what if

the main purpose of the game is romancing a girl or even have a harem later on :D

(i helped the dev with some ideas for the game im sure people will like it)
The thing is as soon as people see the NTR tag a lot of them won't even give the game a chance, so they won't even know if it's avoidable or not. I tried some games with avoidable NTR, for me it just feels I'm not experiencing the full game, so I try to find other games that I can enjoy fully.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The game has an interesting premise, I like "The Tyrant" style and that's why I vote on the first option. A balanced content for both sides(Vanilla and non-Vanilla) will be fine for a good amount of the players. Good luck JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate with your project and remember, you can't please everyone, so, my tip is to listen to constructive critics only.

I'm looking forward to the next updates.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
IMO the best NTR game is A Struggle With Sin. In that game you can corrupt girls and turn them into sluts, but then there are other guys who also want to fuck them. If you allow it, the other guys can take advantage of the newly corrupted girls. It's avoidable, and the girls still love you above everyone else, but you can get some pretty hot voyeurism and sharing scenes.

Feel free to do your own thing, but that's one way to do it that doesn't require the MC to ever say no to sex with the characters.
That's the concept that makes the most sense to me in games like these. I mean in games like this,Corruption or Tyrant's evil route, you are essentially playing a character who's an amoral bastard. Perfectly willing to turn even the people closest to him into broken cocksleeves. Pretty much a villain.

It never made sense to me, why that type of character would even care about loyalty and exclusivity. From what I know of netorare, it implies emotional attachment to begin with. And unless the game is in a bizzaro world where mind breaking someone into a sex junkie equals love, I just can't see that attachment.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Okay, guys, I saw that many people didn't like the idea o NTR and to be real, I didn't put an option to Remove NTR from the game.
So I'm adding one right now. I know, It may sound that I'm always changing things and can't keep a decision, buut, I really haven't considered this option.
The Poll will stay until next week, soo you want to change your vote, feel free!
Adding a third option two days after the poll opened probably won't give you a very representative result, but I'm sure you've taken that into account.

That aside, I'd recommend having a good long think about what kind of game you'll be most comfortable developing: a game where the MC struggles to maintain a harem and avoid getting cucked (helped or hindered by the player), with about equal weight to either option, an NTR-focused game where a very careful player may minimize the "damage" if they want, or a harem game with occasional NTR branches or "bad ends". There's an audience for any of the three if it's well executed, but not much crossover between them (I believe).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think there will be any significant changes in the poll, the people that are following this thread are doing so because they like NTR. People that don't like NTR probably aren't checking this thread, because of the NTR tag. At the end of the day you should add content that you like to the game, if you want the game to have NTR you should keep it, and this is coming from someone that doesn't like NTR. You should create something that makes you happy.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
It's not that I like, tell you the truth it just doesn't bother me, I don't really care because I know I have the option to not follow that path, if some game have ntr without given me the option to avoid I don't usually play it, so that's what I tried to do here, give the option to avoid.
But yeah, that's it and the next project is without ntr hahaha, you can rest assured, be ready to see some anime girls!
If that's how you feel about it then just don't add it. because if you add something you don't really like or care about then you wouldn't be doing it justice, and end up messing up the whole Brew if you just add ingredients you don't like or care about just trying to please everyone. you should just make it the way you want it.

Trust me I've seen many devs go down this path of trying to please everyone (it's not worth it) and then later abandon the game in the end. because they no longer loved it or abandoned it for various of other reason.

I'm just saying this so you can complete what you originally envisioned faster and easier, instead of spending years in development hell. (you don't want to be stuck here lol)

so you can start pumping out new games. working on new things you love and have a passion for :love:
(because if you complete one game you'll be already doing a whole load better than most of the developers around here ;))

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Most of the times I don't download a game so soon but wanted to see the build up to give adecuate feedback on all aspects. So gonna give it and hope it helps:

-First of all let's talk about technicals parts of the game:

*I highly recommend that you add maps to the game for movement, the optimal thing would be maps for each place that indicates too which girl is in that place at the moment and if a "rival" is there too.

*The powers aren't balanced at all, in fact the current system only feels to work because most of the girls feel like they are already in love with the MC, I would recommend at the very least to add a love stat because if not... it would be really weird with some girls that don't care about the MC or any male can do.

*Following that line of the powers, perhaps a skill tree for your powers would be something really nice, a way to upgrade our powers by farming sexual energy and becoming stronger.

*It would help the game to have a few stats rather than your powers, for example intelligence that you gain by studying and that makes you earn more money, strength that helps you deal with situations like getting into a fight, charisma that would give a bonus to interacting with the girls...

*Sandbox style of games tend to be really frozen games in the sense that time doesn't matter, overall adding a line of main events happening and changes with time could help solve it. If you don't want to complicate it a lot... having exams and some important dates in the calendar can do the trick. Overall the main events shouldn't be a big pressure on the player just because it happens, perhaps a new girl comes to school at some point or something else, it doesn't have to be too complicated.

*If your sex skill and pride seems to matter perhaps it could be an interesting thing to track in the game.

-Next let's talk about the NTR part:

*First of all you have to be really clear on the way you will manage it, here is the option I offer, let players that hate it to disable it since the start and for the rest integrate it into gameplay. Just to show an example:

1. If the game has NTR disabled (which you could even have it as default in options so that players don't enter into it by mistake), all actions that rivals take towards the girls are locked.

2. If the game has NTR enabled you get an additional option, which is add warnings or don't, overall warnings would help you track if a rival is close to fucking a girl in the game and help the player take action before it ends up happening.

This way has no cons for anyone at all, overall it gives you freedom as the developer to integrate the mechanic into gameplay rather than simply an option (which usually let's not lie, it's weird as fk).

*Talking about the rivals I would recommend:

1. Adding a female rival, she doesn't have to be a pure lesbian one, but it could add a lot of flavor into the game, especially if she has contracted a succubus too.

2. Rather than choices, leave the development to the gameplay, overall the game seems to have a good base for not only netorare but netori as well, overall the game seems that it would track who is the current boyfriend/partner of the girl.

3. Add a point in which you can finally defeat each rival, overall the mafia guy is defeated with strength and the ability to fight, the authority boy with intelligence, the bisexual girl (if added) with charm, your brother at home by making him have so bad reputation that is kicked out. Overall a threat is useful to give a bit of a push towards the player, but being able to put at end to it at some point feels really nice.

Overall the game would feel weird in the concept if you remove the NTR aspect of it, if you already give the option to disable it then why is it needed? on another point if you follow what I said related to rivals the only thing you would need is a love stat for that character and the girl, then it's just a question of having that character try to interact with x girl at y time of the day.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: MrZang
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes