danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is there a flag in the save file I can set?
No flag to skip the start, no. The android version has always confused us devs. I think its because there are just so many different android phones. Don't now how to start troubleshooting

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Just ran the android version myself again. Crashes a few times if you hold skip but otherwise it works fine.

sorajan

Dec 15, 2018
I freeze in bathroom scene with nicole and kaira likes other peoples too. I use android v. 9.0 Pie version.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I freeze in bathroom scene with nicole and kaira likes other peoples too. I use android v. 9.0 Pie version.
Its do with with a video animation that plays there. It is in in mpg format. Would that help?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Trap scenes, why, it's not like the game has ton of content already :cry:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Depravity [v0.52d Official] [Dante] - Original Size: 1.12GB

Download Win (341.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am not sure whats go with game. DL 0.52d .

Changelog says new loction and new story.
but when i load old save from last version..no new story..all hint is wait for new version.
i did go on 7 days. no happens. in menu show v.52. i did delete all in folder but keep save folder.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I am not sure whats go with game. DL 0.52d .

Changelog says new loction and new story.
but when i load old save from last version..no new story..all hint is wait for new version.
i did go on 7 days. no happens. in menu show v.52. i did delete all in folder but keep save folder.
You need to talk to Nicole in the afternoon while she is in the living room. Go talk to Camille in the afternoon at the resort.

Or you already played this update without knowing it, it was leaked a few days ago but the changelog just now got updated with the official release.

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You need to talk to Nicole in the afternoon while she is in the living room. Go talk to Camille in the afternoon at the resort.

Or you already played this update without knowing it, it was leaked a few days ago but the changelog just now got updated with the official release.
guess its that version i already play...with new loction university plus a "surprise" with camilla.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes