danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Cant seem to find any answers on whats different with this version.
I just played the previous one... Do i need to replay the whole update? Or are the "extras" possible to reach without it?

Whats actually different?
A few bug fixes and some changes in the script but if you have already played it then no worries.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Naturally.

But how come that option IS there in the first place?

And why is t he university bugged?
It doesn’t appear bugged for anyone else. And whether you could go into Amanda’s room at night was dependent on a variable that is only defined once in the whole game so I have no idea how you managed to change that variable in console. Obv I can’t help u if you see console commands

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ok, cool!
Thanks

Will this be the way forward?
First a release, and then a "depraved" version a few days later?
Or was this a one off?
The original version was depraved also. The earlier release was a leak and not from me, and only had the pc link without thread updates. So when the proper time came I upload the most recent version on all platforms with proper documentation

sorajan

Dec 15, 2018
Help me plz. I'm download android V7a and x86_64 in every Link it's install fail, And arm64_V8a it's work to install but it crash in bathroom scene kaira drunk

Reactions: SenSenJr

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Camille scene was scary. Not because she/he had dick, but because it was so long. It was about same length as MC's while being still flaccid.

But Camille is still one of the hottest, dick or not, because she/he's so cute and doesn't have oversized titties like almost every female in the game.

Reactions: lo0u and Deckard81

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Camille scene was scary. Not because she/he had dick, but because it was so long. It was about same length as MC's while being still flaccid.

But Camille is still one of the hottest, dick or not, because she/he's so cute and doesn't have oversized titties like almost every female in the game.
A shower not a grower

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ok. Need details on how to mak3 money. Ok in op states "use the btc app". Ok any info?
save up some money from working in the cafe in the morning and asking Amanda(mom) for money (do mom first, then cafe work as both are in the morning), then buy the coins on the app at a low price and then wait until it gets to a high price and sell them. you need to get the phone from Nicole first though, the app is on there. she hangs out in the living room on afternoons. progress with her enough and she'll give it to you.

After i got the phone, my routine was

- Ask mom for money
- Cafe work
- check app
- sleep

do that a bunch until you have money saved up and the price is low so you can buy coins. you can go on the laptop and pay 200 dollars to reset the value of coins to 10 dollars if you want. can do the same to increase the value.

then after you've got some coins (i had 65) just check the app in the morning and sleep until it gets to a good price. then sell the coins.

I turned 65 coins (was at 10 dollars per coin) into 13 million dollars in one go. Obviously you dont need that much though lol.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Ok. Need details on how to mak3 money. Ok in op states "use the btc app". Ok any info?
when you have a phone, the last "picture" is the bit coin ap that lets you buy and sell BCC. Then follow Jamden's instructions to earn money.
or cheat, open the console, and change "cash".

On a different note, just tried the game- what bothered me most was the resort. It might be a cultural or a translation thing, but the "public pool" looked like a fountain to me, with somewhere from 12 inches to 18 inches of water. Pushing her in, or "cannonballing" into water that shallow makes me cringe. The "private pool" seemed a little deeper (maybe 30 inches, still didn't reach his shorts when standing in it) but the only one I really considered deep enough to "swim" in was at the family resort. Also, I didn't see a way to "pass time" at the resort- you were able to walk in to the sauna, gym, etc, but no time passed if it wasn't part of a scripted event.
Also, the MC really should have recognized Saffron at the Dante Fashion show, after meeting her in person at the family resort. Instead of commenting that she resembled his girlfriend..

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
when you have a phone, the last "picture" is the bit coin ap that lets you buy and sell BCC. Then follow Jamden's instructions to earn money.
or cheat, open the console, and change "cash".

On a different note, just tried the game- what bothered me most was the resort. It might be a cultural or a translation thing, but the "public pool" looked like a fountain to me, with somewhere from 12 inches to 18 inches of water. Pushing her in, or "cannonballing" into water that shallow makes me cringe. The "private pool" seemed a little deeper (maybe 30 inches, still didn't reach his shorts when standing in it) but the only one I really considered deep enough to "swim" in was at the family resort. Also, I didn't see a way to "pass time" at the resort- you were able to walk in to the sauna, gym, etc, but no time passed if it wasn't part of a scripted event.
Also, the MC really should have recognized Saffron at the Dante Fashion show, after meeting her in person at the family resort. Instead of commenting that she resembled his girlfriend..
Good insight. The truth is that scene was written before I realised how shallow the pool really was. The saffron scene was actually in the Amanda update from two updates ago. If you had the nicole holiday park scene after the modelling show, there would be some more dialogue showing recognition, but I haven't updated it for the other version of events - oops!

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Well the previous version had also cheats like the new one but also money. Now only renamer. Haha. Well i will try. Thnx my friend jamdan

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes