Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I ALWAYS STUCK THIS MOMENT
View attachment 325694
Hei dante, Its a Good game, But Can you fix When Bathroom scene, Im always stuck In that scene.
Im using:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Snapdragon 636
Armv8
Ram 3gb

But always stuck that scene, Pls fix it
This is a nice game and i like story of this game. But who can help me about file of different android build. Its's crash to install in 80-90%. Help me plz.
There is an unofficial android port of v0.52d by Spear1403. Try that one, if it still doesn't work for you maybe it's something to do with your phone because my 1 GB ram phone can even run this game with no trouble at all.

Reactions: hooviescoop

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
Hmm, well that update was..interesting. Can't say much on the Camille content because I chose the "please stay my friend despite me making this ludicrously awkward for you" option. Might have to speed through the Camille content in the future though just because I want to see more clues about freaky dream lady.

Anyhow, Nichole was dead sexy as always. Her familial relationships were about what I was expecting. Gotta say one kinda sad part was when Nichole and MC were talking about what they liked about each other...and yeah it was pretty much just sex. Right now they strike me as excellent fuckbuddies but I'm just not seeing depth to the relationship. It was interesting though how we get more flickers of Nichole not being quite as experienced as her self portrayal would suggest, obviously the anal virginity bit but also how she was reluctant to keep going after her first orgasm for the vaginal sex if I'm remembering it correctly. I also wouldn't mind if the anal scene was forced to occur after the Saffron scene. Doing it in that order gives an interesting "welp my boyfriend saw my perfect sister and ogled her like crazy, better give up my butt and keep him interested" subtext.
Veronica was fun. Abrupt and fast, but fun. It made sense that she ran off immediately so it didn't feel too unusual in its pacing.

Olivia on the other hand....wat? I seriously thought the end of the bathroom scene was going to be revealed to be a pervy fantasy she was having. The progression from "eh, I'll let her put in the sex toys herself" to "I'll put in the sex toys and work til she'll clean off a dildo with her mouth" seemed to be fairly linear and reasonably paced. She was still resistant but it was a process of letting her resist still, but a bit less each time. Suddenly raping her in a public bathroom seemed a bizarre jump in pacing and tone from where I thought we were, and I'm not a fan. But oh well, if a big time patron wants it like this, I can live with it.

Anyhow I look forward to future updates and having Kaira come back on scene to brighten my life.

sorajan

Dec 15, 2018
I use new link and now i can playyyy. I love you so much to fix it for us. I use xiaomi Mi A2, it's can use Android (arm64-v8a) to install. It's work.thank you very much again. Have a good time to play this game.

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I use new link and now i can playyyy. I love you so much to fix it for us. I use xiaomi Mi A2, it's can use Android (arm64-v8a) to install. It's work.thank you very much again. Have a good time to play this game.
No worries. Check out my patreon tiers if you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: sorajan
Dec 8, 2017
you know it's a good game when you play to fap but music is just so good you keep listening. I love how there's tiny bits of memes, and vaporwave, wham, joji. nice choice of music and memes man. keep up the good work

Reactions: danteworks

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Camille content was worth the wait. Cute, shy, and a cock ready to be milked.
She is my favorite girl so far and i hope we can convince her to dp with another girl.

Reactions: Bbwlover
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes