N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
this might be the first game, where im more interested in other characters rather than the mom. and im not sure if its a good or bad thing.
was there a different writer before the game became open world ? needs re-work i think. characters are completely different. at first i thought Nicole is gonna be my enemy. each step with her relationship jumps from 0-100. needs a bit fleshing out.
The Olivia story could use some work. MC rapes her just because she is a bitch when talking to him. maybe add something where she actually hurts him, so he has more of a reason to abuse her.
Oh and the teacher is badly written aswell. First day after she meets MC, she tells him all about her life and marriage problems, then gets on her knees and gives MC blowjob. what the hell is that ?
Not much interaction with Mom, i dont have opinion on her yet. Sis is okay, but i like her when they team up with Nicole and they do crazy shit.
And thats why Nicole is my favorite character, good kind of crazy. and pretty uniquely done. im sure that rivalry with her sister is gonna be pretty fun.
Cant wait to have Olivia taste more of her bodily fluids.
Nicole and Olivia are my 2 fav.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
What's the difference between 0.52C and 0.52D is there at least something new or just some issues fixed?

Oct 25, 2018
Is Camille a Futa or a Transgender? Basically does she have a pussy and a dick or just a dick? Haven't played the route yet and I don't want to if it's M/M route. However if it's a Futa route while not my thing, I'll power through it in hopes for some future 3 some content.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes